Human Resources Administrator
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Human Resources Administrator
Simon Roofing is a roofing industry leader with over 122 years in business with 66 locations throughout the USA. We specialize in roofing service, restorations, and replacements. We are looking for employees with great work ethic, and drive to join our organization at all levels.
Who you are:
We are looking for a HR Administrator who would be responsible primarily for administering duties across the entire human resources scope. This individual will also work closely with the HR Professionals, Recruiter, and Vice President of Talent Strategy in supporting designated tasks. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: onboarding, affirmative action, and employment law compliance, filing HR paperwork, HRIS management, recruitment/employment, applicant sourcing.
What you’ll do:
- Process all new hire paperwork
- Initiate drug set up of and background screening then review results
- Process employee terminations
- Maintaining accurate and complete employee files
- Enter employee data into Timberline payroll module
- Reconcile vendor invoices for testing services
- Input HR employee information into a HRIS.
- Work on special HR projects as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Business-related degree (Associates or bachelor’s preferred)
- Two (2+) plus years of HR related experience
- The candidate must possess strong clerical and organizational skills.
- Task oriented individual
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft windows environment. Must include Excel and Word.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunity.
- Starting pay between $16.00 to $20.00 per hour.
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and increase your earning potential.
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision Care benefits
- Performance, Safety, and Bottom-line bonuses opportunities
- AFLAC and Short-Term Disability
- 401K plan.
- Free life insurance
Simon Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by the Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
I certify the information I have provided in this Employment Application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that, if hired, discovery of any false information provided or any relevant information omitted (no matter when discovered) may result in the immediate termination of my employment. I authorize Simon Roofing and Sheet Metal Corp. (the “Company”) to make whatever inquiries it deems necessary or appropriate of any person or organization to verify any of the information I have provided in this application and to determine my qualifications and abilities. I hereby release the Company from any and all claims or action or causes of action arising out of the Company’s lawful inquiries and/or its determination of my qualifications and abilities.