HR Operations - Associate Team Lead II
- USA Only
HR-Operations-Assoc Team Ld II
Location: Remote, Remote, US
Company: Allstate Insurance Company
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities. Plus, Allstate is changing how, when, and where we work-to lead us boldly into our future. We’re empowering our employees to create better ways of working through more intentional use of communication and collaboration practices, processes and tools.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization’s staffing requirements. The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team has a direct working relationship across all business areas and provides consulting services related to sourcing, researching, marketing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to meet business area hiring goals. Talent Acquisition interprets internal or external business needs and recommends best practices. The Talent Acquisition Employee Recruiting Team partners with HR Business Partners and business areas to develop and implement hiring goals and strategies.
The Human Resources Operations Analyst II is responsible for providing management and coordination for team operations and full-cycle executive recruiting for the Employee Hiring Talent Acquisition Team. This role is accountable for managing candidate (internal and external) and hiring manager relationships; candidate prescreening, interviews, onboarding; compliance and data integrity; team processes; reporting; and other projects. This role provides high exposure and interaction with internal clients, business leaders, HRBPs and various other partners across the organization.
- Build relationships with Employee Hiring Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates for full-cycle recruiting operations with minimal input from recruiters and leadership, independently orchestrates and manages all aspects of the interview process including assigning requisition requests, scheduling of phone and candidate interviews, and conducting onboarding activities, including but not limited to: background check process, candidate travel and other logistics as needed
- Independently analyzes individual trends and partners with leadership on possible new processes and best practices based on industry research; analyzes quantitative, qualitative and trend data:
- Analyzes information from a variety of sources (i.e. applicant tracking system)
- Identifies how individual data points fit into a larger circumstance
- Participates in TA department and team level projects focused on processes, candidate experience, compliance, and technology improvements
- Creating, researching, and analyzing data and reports
- Ability to make judgements and decisions on confidential matters, and plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices
- Analyzing and evaluating moderate to complex issues related to background screening and certain elements of onboarding
- Understanding and confidence in database management and using specific systems and programs, including the Microsoft suite (with emphasis on Excel and SharePoint), and Success Factors
- Assisting the team with the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best post-candidate onboarding practices within the company
- The ability to work through ambiguity, respond quickly to changes, and utilize deductive reasoning to make sound business decisions appropriately
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.