HR Onboarding Specialist
- USA Only
- 6 applicants
HR Onboarding Specialist
Human Resources Remote, USA
Advanced Systems Group, LLC enables creativity through better technology and operations for media creatives and content owners. From acquisition to delivery, on-premises or in the cloud, ASG ensures our clients’ success through tailored solutions. One of North America’s largest Media and Entertainment Technology and Operations suppliers, we provide engineering services, physical and cloud integration, training, support, and managed services. Our Managed Services deliver customized operations and services for all phases of media production, including creative and engineering. Founded in 1997, and providing nationwide services, ASG has teams based in Northern California, Los Angeles, the New York Tri-State Area, the Southeastern US, and the Rocky Mountain Region.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated and energetic HR Onboarding Specialist to join our HR team. A successful candidate has great customer service skills, is very attentive to detail, and is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for collecting all the required documents from the new hires, conducting background checks, entering the information into the HRIS system, Paylocity, creating passwords, and obtaining necessary access to tools and software for new hires to perform their job. The Onboarding Specialist sets new hires for success, introduces them to the company’s culture, and trains on the company’s policies.
- Coordinates, schedules, tracks, and monitors Onboarding, Offboarding and project activities; escalates issues to the HR team as appropriate
- Administers resource management software platform and ensures data quality, timeliness and accuracy is maintained, specifically with On-boarding and Off-boarding duties
- Arranges and conducts the company’s presentation for new hires
- Manage the onboarding process (e.g. intake & prioritization, reports for hiring managers, etc.)
- Conducts engagement surveys
- Conducts 30-60-90 check-in with new hires
- Administers core project management functions and processes (e.g. intake & prioritization, management reporting, etc.)
- Supports project stakeholders in submission, coordination and status of new hire and Onboarding requests.
- Supports teams in the management of Onboarding/project functions, by scheduling meetings, calls, facilitating communication and information flow, and other actions
- Provides new hires with manuals, guidelines, and passwords.
- Gathers and files all paperwork related to new hires, including contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
- Prepares and maintains the content of the new hire orientation
- Contributes to the maintenance and updating of internal process documentation.
- Assists in developing and maintaining Onboarding and Offboarding management best practices, while supporting management to ensure operational excellence and HR goals are met
- Identifies and recommends process improvements
- Supports and attends meetings; when needed – records action items and distributes to the HR team members
- Effectively and accurately monitors and communicates relevant Onboarding, Offboarding and project information to stakeholders, clients, senior management and HR team
- Performs other related administrative and HR duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
· A bachelor’s degree in human resources management or a related field is preferred.
· Three+ years of professional experience in HR onboarding, recruiting, or HR generalist positions.
· Experience with ATS and resume databases
· Experience with HRIS Systems
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Working knowledge of JobVite
· Working knowledge of Paylocity
Compensation & Benefits:
This role is paid an hourly rate between $33 – 36 depending on experience.
ASG LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid time off, and more. Applicants from the state of Washington may contact [email protected] to request a full disclosure of the benefits offerings.
Advanced Systems Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.