- USA Only
Lead, HR – KHMS & Workforce Management
- Virtual, USA
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
The HR Lead for KHMS & Workforce Management directs and oversees the KHMS People, Learning & Development Pillar labor. The incumbent establishes priorities for the PLD Pillar, People Excellence Program, Workforce Management initiatives. The incumbent also provides support for Workday Recruiter and other blue collar staffing related activities.
KHMS People, Learning & Development Pillar Sponsor
- Develops and leads the content and strategy for the Kraft Heinz Management System (KHMS) People Learning & Development Pillar and its twenty one chapters.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to ensure proper chapter creation and chapter implementation timing to meet all associated timelines.
- Create implementation strategies annually and collaborate with other Pillar Sponsors to ensure a collaborative effort for an effective rollout due to the tightly related pillars’ chapters.
- Makes recommendations for implementation of PLD chapters to KHMS/Operations leadership for all 39 US factory locations.
- Build action plans to close gaps for all plants that are high risk and medium risk for not being successful to implement chapters throughout the year.
- Provide individual KHMS PLD support for any of the 39 factories and Canada as needed.
- Prepare Audit Evidence required for all active chapters and create the ‘how to audit’ guide for all auditors.
- Train auditors to conduct virtual audits and/or in person audits.
- Train all Plant Managers, their leadership staff and HR teams to prepare for the audits and the evidence required for PLD pillar.
- Lead Audit Team made up of pillar sponsors from the 7 other pillars—create team cadence to prepare for onsite audits, coordinate travel plans, execution plans and clarify anything as requested by the Audit Team.
- Execute virtual audits and onsite audits as required.
- Owns KHMS MPR data and related PLD actions to close gaps and present to Manufacturing and HR Pod Leads.
- Participate with GCOE/International PLD team to provide guidance and implementation learnings also to obtain approval to any updates or changes to PLD chapters.
- Makes recommendations and provides support to all international plants for specific chapter implementation.
- Develops and implements tools and systems to assist locations plan and manage their blue collar workforce.
- Develops and implements Blue Collar staffing strategy.
- Develop and implement Blue Collar employee workforce planning process to proactively address staffing needs, volume changes, introduction of new product offerings, and product seasonality.
- Coordinates with factories to develop understanding of local wage/benefit competitiveness.
- Leads Blue Collar BC training strategy to ensure there is a plan to appropriately train and document skills and on the job training.
- Work with internal experts and advisory support to assess our operations and shared services organization to lead the development of strategy and vision around the development of future state process flows and service delivery models. Work with leaders to identify the needed organizational and workflow changes.
- Identify and implement strategic processes, across Kraft Heinz with the goal of decreasing hourly over-time and increase line up time in Kraft Heinz Manufacturing plants.
- Consult with labor and training resources with regards to scheduling process improvements, or project initiatives that require increase or decrease in labor
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or other related degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Human Resources/Labor Relations, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multitask and work in a team oriented fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and strategic planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
Employee’s Home – National
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
INCLUSION MATTERS TO US
Everyone is welcome at our table. In fact, we thrive on learning and growing from our diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from, or who makes your heart sing. We want you to show up as your authentic self, excited to work with amazing colleagues to solve complex challenges and innovate in an ever-changing industry.
We’re committed to:
- Hiring and growing talent from diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Growing our Business Resource Groups — vibrant, celebrated communities that enhance our business through thought leadership employee engagement and professional development opportunities.
- Providing our managers and leaders high quality learning experiences to explore how to foster inclusion and belonging.