- USA Only
- 3 applicants
work from home
By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation’s leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment based in open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
The Human Resources Generalist will help establish, drive, and strengthen the Numotion culture through our employees and leaders by developing and cultivating best practices in the human resources function. While partnering with business leaders, this individual will utilize their knowledge and expertise in leadership development, talent management, coaching, change management and employee relations to evaluate, analyze, and resolve human resources opportunities in support of their regional/functional and overall business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with and provide day-to-day coaching and advice to leaders and employees in a large variety of human resources issues, including employee relations, performance management, change management, survey results, diversity and inclusion.
- Manage and execute employee relations matters, including investigation concerns, providing coaching to employees and managers consistent with the Numotion culture.
- Ensure timely and thorough human resources case management with quick, fair, and consistent resolution of investigations.
- Collaborate with organizational partners as appropriate.
- Provide leaders with interpretation and guidance regarding human resources policies, practices, as well as legal and compliance matters to ensure fair and consistent application. Counsel and advise on the administration of specific employment laws including federal and state labor laws.
- Ensure compliance with company practices, policies, and procedures, as well as applicable state and federal employment regulations and law.
- Conduct cultural assessments and communicate findings to Director of Human Resources and provide appropriate recommendations for improvements and or remedies.
- Track and interpret trends to proactively identify issues and assist in developing and implementing training as necessary.
- Assist with inorganic growth opportunities such as acquisition integrations.
- Will lead, and work collaboratively, on processing terminations, exit interviews, reductions-in-force, job eliminations and the unemployment claim management process.
- Create and/or upgrade existing HR processes and procedures to benefit the organization. Think broadly and creatively, beyond immediate details and issues and existing mindset, to encourage forward-thinking ideas and approaches.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Utilize Numotion Leadership Principles to perform the job with integrity, compliance, and values consistent with Numotion’s mission.
- Adhere to employee or customer confidentiality and comply with Numotion’s policies and federal regulations.
- Always provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the operations. Provide solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service as our top priority.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or as deemed necessary by management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or other related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and directly relevant experience may be considered.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in human resources.
- Experience with conducting workplace investigations.
- Critical thinking and the ability to see end-2-end with a situation.
- Comfortable with understanding how data can help drive solutions.
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional certification (PHR, SPHR, CCP)
- Intermediate level experience with computers and software applications to include Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
At Numotion, we offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability, a 401K plan and life insurance. Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and we do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.