HR Business Partner
- 31 applicants (33%)
HR Business Partner
Superside is looking for an HR Business Partner to help us provide world-class support across the business, ensuring our people and leaders have the conditions they need to thrive and succeed.
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we want to be ambitious about the experience we provide. Joining our People Care team, you’ll be part of the People Experience department, engaging with team members daily, collecting data on people sentiment and supporting them in all People & Talent related queries.
Reporting to the Head of People Care, your success in this role will be measured by the quality of support you provide to your internal stakeholders and the engagement and retention metrics of the teams you service.
Our biggest challenge
At Superside, we’re working towards building the workplace of the future. As the People Care team, our ultimate goal is to ensure that, as an organization, we deliver an exceptional experience to our people so they’re able to do their best at work.
We deal with all sorts of situations and a lot of what we do is not written anywhere. That is why this role calls for someone proactive and resilient, with the ability to adapt to the circumstances and come up with the best solutions.
What you’ll do
- Liaise with team managers and department heads to support them on the topics of people management, team building, coaching, mentoring, performance & career development and more
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings with your team and internal stakeholders to discuss updates, share learnings and brainstorm on process and policy improvements
- Bring relevant business insights to conversations with our leaders to help them understand current situations in their departments and assist in addressing pain points most effectively
- Problem-solve and put forward recommendations to make processes and policies enablers and drivers of high performance and retention of our top talent
- Analyze trends and key metrics that develop effective and targeted solutions to improve people’s sentiment and performance
- Organize and have calls to build relationships with team members, collect insights or assist in solving issues
- Facilitate talent review sessions and discussions
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Psychology, Human Resources, Management or related fields
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Talent or HR functions, 2 of which as an HR Business Partner
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Familiarity with Google Suite tools, especially Google Sheets
- Autonomy to conduct meetings and manage employee relations
- Multitasking skills with overview and structure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and a passion for system and structure
- Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things
- Conflict management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate and manage the expectations of different internal stakeholders
- Desire to communicate with people and motivation to face challenges
Why join us?
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Opportunity to work for a company with a people-centric mission. Help us make talent a competitive advantage.
Trusted by 450+ ambitious brands, Superside is the #1 creative-as-a- subscription service designed with Marketers and Creatives in mind. By combining the top 1% of creative talent from around the world with purpose- built design ops technology, Superside helps companies like Shopify, Prime Gaming, Autodesk and LVMH scale creatives in order to test, learn and grow faster.
Since its inception Superside has been a fully remote company, with 700+ team members working across 60+ countries and 13 timezones.
The company is backed by Y Combinator, Luxor Capital, Prosus Ventures, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures in the quest to create equal opportunities for creatives all around the world.
To learn more, visit www.superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Location Remote (Global)
Workplace type Fully remote