HR Business Partner
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (12%)
HR Business Partner | Remote United States
- Employees can work remotely
HireVue is the talent experience leader – accelerating the way organizations discover, engage, assess, and hire the best talent. Automating recruiter activities, HireVue connects companies and candidates anytime, anywhere. HireVue’s text-enabled end-to-end talent experience platform includes video interviewing, assessments and conversational AI. HireVue has hosted more than 30 million video interviews and 200 million chat-based candidate engagements for over 800 pioneering customers around the globe.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
The base salary for this position is between $90,000 – $110,000.
In addition, HireVue offers a competitive overall benefits package.
This role will partner with business leaders to execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience. To succeed, you will think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
The HRBP requires influential partnership with senior and middle management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster cultural, organizational and people effectiveness. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business as it grows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in relation to all HR programs within the designated business groups
- Understand business goals as well as design and implement new approaches, policies and procedures for continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- Desire and ability to be an influential and credible HR voice within the team
- Set the tone, agenda, and direction of HR within the designated business groups and provide the necessary support, follow up, and leadership to ensure the team achieves desired results
- Operate with autonomy and discretion. Demonstrate a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of team members to ensure a high level of engagement
- Drive collaboration across the HR business function and support leaders with the cultural change agenda
- Constructively challenge and coach leaders on their individual and collective effectiveness
- Support leadership with the ongoing capability build of their teams
- Be the first line of support for team members with HR-related questions or concerns
- Assist people leaders with team member performance development and support our performance management programs
- Counsel and advise on employee relations issues and provide day-to-day coaching guidance to leaders and team members
- Assist in administering compensation and recognition programs including bonus and merit
- Assist leaders and employees in navigating leave of absences and other accommodations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an HR business partner or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a high level of integrity, confidentiality and credibility
- Results-oriented with a strong customer service focus and collaborative approach
- An strong communicator who understands people and leads with empathy and an understand of how to connect with others
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- A data-centric mind with the ability to leverage both internal and external research to propose new solutions and analyze trends and metrics
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- A trusted advisor with a strong business acumen dedicated to solving problems
- History of positive influence on those around you with a passion for creating an inclusive work environment
- A good understanding of employment law with the ability to gracefully navigate complex employee relations issues
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to adapt to unforeseen circumstances when needed
- Flexibility to work across global time zones
- Based in the continental United StatesNice to have but not required: SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification or other HR certification.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Per US Federal Contractor Mandate HireVue requires that all employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and are able to demonstrate proof of this vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exemptions permitted by law.