Healthcare Recruiting Manager
- USA Only
- 7 applicants (100%)
Healthcare Recruiting Manager
Remote- United States
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev’s mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
CareRev is working for the future of healthcare with a marketplace platform that connects healthcare professionals and facilities on demand. Through our technology, professionals are empowered to work where and when they want, while facilities get access to a qualified, flexible workforce that responds to patient demand.
CareRev is growing! We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Healthcare Recruiting Manager who will lead professional acquisition strategies and execution for our B2C marketing efforts in which we attract, convert, and retain healthcare professionals (i.e., RNs, CNAs, MAs, techs) to pick up per diem shifts through the CareRev mobile app.
What You’ll Do:
- Optimize the most effective healthcare professional recruiting strategies and platforms, based on performance and conversion data
- Identify, optimize and implement new sourcing, recruiting and pipelining methods
- Manage and optimize relationships with current and future recruiting channel partners
- Track, measure, analyze, report and monitor recruiting metrics (e.g. leads, activation, channel performance/ROI)
- Recommend ways to elevate the CareRev brand amongst healthcare professionals
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners
- Manage, develop and coach your team to achieve results that meet CareRev business needs
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years experience as a Healthcare Recruiter
- 1-3 years experience managing Recruiters
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and other sourcing/recruiting technologies
- Experience with candidate screening, interviewing and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other nurse recruiting channels (e.g. Indeed, LinkedIn, nurse professional groups, and Facebook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience scaling a team to support a hyper-growing
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and to shift when necessary
- A good communicator who sets the right expectations and follows through on their commitments
- Strong collaboration skills when working cross-functionally
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals’ sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Washington State, Colorado and New York City Applicants: Please contact us directly for compensation information at email@example.com.