Head of Human Resources
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (7%)
Head of HR
As WithMe’s Head of HR, you will lead and direct the routine functions of the People Team. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring HR strategies, systems, tactics, procedures, and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. You are a builder, not a maintainer, that can utilize proven expertise while rolling up your sleeves to figure out the details. This role is a member of the Leadership team and directly reports to the Chief Operating Officer. This position is a fully remote opportunity and offers equity in the company through stock options.
The Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource strategy.
- Provides support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Creates onboarding and career development processes.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Balances the creation and advancement of multiple and diverse responsibilities at the same time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To Be Successful:
The HR Manager will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- Experience building culture and high growth organizations
- Experience with building virtual teams
- Experience in creating annual review and career pathing processes
- Experience in creating Training (onboarding and functional area) content and delivery experience
- Recruiting/hiring experience from c-level to individual contributors, across all functions
- HR infrastructure (performance improvement plans, offboarding, policy development, compliance, employee benefits selection, etc) experience
- Experience Transitioning from PEO to in-house HR management, including the selection and implementation of an HRIS and other similar systems
- Desire to create a world-class HR function to accelerate our hiring plan and develop our forward-thinking team
- Ability to work remotely/or specific area if on-site
- Compliance with WithMe, Inc’s COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
The Perks & Benefits:
By working at WithMe, Inc., you’ll be at the forefront of scaling a high growth, early stage company that’s driving innovation.
- The compensation range for this position is $80,000 – $100,000 base plus bonus
- This role offers a 100% remote work environment
- You’ll get some skin in the game with employee equity
- We stand behind our core values: Performance, Customer Obsession, Candor & Transparency, and Respect
- There’s transparent communication from the top down
- You’ll have a collaborative, smart, and forward-thinking team to share ideas with
- You’ll have direct, meaningful impact as we scale
- There are fun and inspiring in-person team events
And we’ve got you covered on all of the most important benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with match
- Short/long term disability
- FSA and HSA accounts
- Annual training and tuition allowance
- Company stock options
- Unlimited vacation PTO for full-time salaried employees and a competitive PTO policy for hourly employees.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!
About WithMe, Inc.
WithMe, Inc. delivers convenient technology-powered solutions to clients and their guests, everywhere. On the forefront of innovation, we’re a remote first company that emphasizes a healthy work/life balance to let you do your best work with us. We are profitable, rapidly growing, operating in all 50 states, and ranked as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States in the Inc. 5000 list, two years in a row. Watch our Employee Video to learn more about working at WithMe, Inc.
Meet our brands:
PrintWithMe makes printing convenient for everyone, everywhere. We’re an automated printing solution found nationwide in coffee shops, co-working spaces, and multifamily apartment building locations.
SipWithMe is specialty coffee made simple. Our mission is to provide an innovative and cost-effective automated coffee solution for multifamily, coworking, and other business verticals.
WithMe, Inc. is actively scaling with many of the National Multifamily Housing Council Top 50 managers and owners in the country, including Lincoln Property Company, Greystar, Fairfield, Avenue5, and many others.
WithMe, Inc. firmly believes in the importance of diversity and cares deeply about creating a more equitable world. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.