Head of Human Resources
- 2 applicants (8%)
Head of Human Resources
Operations Full Time North America (Remote)
LaunchGood is actively looking for a Human Resources Director!
As a remote global company we have the possibility of rewriting what human resources’ looks like. We want to look at new solutions to grow the potential of the company that puts employees first and outgrows bureaucratic HR practices of the past.
The successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to grow the People Ops function, lead the charge on bringing the LaunchGood Way to life & help craft winning teams!
- Translate the LaunchGood Way and overall company strategy into a People Strategy and implement it to make sure our winning teams scale successfully and sustainably.
- Own talent acquisition and recruiting: sourcing, hiring, onboarding, and supporting team members, playing an active role in setting team members up for success.
- Develop and manage internal organizational policies that support company growth, employee growth, and morale and ensure legal compliance.
- Oversee company payroll and benefits administration, and ensure all recordkeeping, filing, and compliance requirements are met.
- Oversee performance management, including managing staff evaluations, coaching managers through handling performance challenges, and supporting the organization to have a strong culture of ihsan and feedback.
- Zoom in, zoom out to manage world-class communications efforts via appropriate channels to ensure team members have access to relevant and timely company information
- Proactively monitor legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees, possible legal risks, and compliance needs.
- Champion and embody the LaunchGood Way and other tasks as required
- Able to debate with trust and provide sound strategic advice to the leadership team
- Passionate about making the world a better place, and you’re excited about our mission to change the narrative of Muslims
- Excited about working remotely and having flexibility in your schedule.
- Excited about driving new projects and making direct contributions to the company’s success and mission.
- An expert at HR competencies including compliance, engagement, and performance.
- Strong interpersonal, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills.
- Experience working in a small size business and/or charity is preferred.
- People and change management experience
- Relevant HR Qualification/ CIPD qualified (ideally level 5).
This Job description will self-destruct as soon we find the right candidate!