Global Talent Sourcing Leader
Global Talent Sourcing Leader – Remote 210005KI
Are you interested in a global role where you will provide business market intelligence, partner with key business stakeholders and have an impact on the shape of the workforce of the future? Are you often praised for your curiosity, your detective-like skills and your ability to find information and people? Do you enjoy the hunt for top talent?
We are looking for a Talent Sourcing Leader to establish a global talent sourcing function – where will that team be located? Where will that team add most impact and value? How will that team operate That is all down to you!
We need someone who enjoys a challenge, is motivated by the thrill of the hunt for top and diverse talent and isn’t afraid to step into the unknown. In this role, we expect you to come with proven talent sourcing expertise along with the ability to turn our vision into reality. Naturally, our success involves teamwork, collaboration, respect, creativity and innovation.
At Willis Towers Watson, we want to be a magnet for the most accomplished and aspiring diverse talent in the industry and we want to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
As the Global Talent Sourcing Lead, you will establish a global sourcing function which will use market intelligence to formulate future strategy. The team will use various innovative and traditional sourcing techniques along with new and untapped opportunities to identify potential talent. You and your team will build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs across Willis Towers Watson, working closely with the Recruitment Marketing team to attract and connect with talent at various levels and collaborate with recruiters to match prospects to a plethora of career opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
You will need to:
- Establish yourself as a valued subject matter expert in the talent market and provide insights on market trends and competitive intelligence
- Build and establish a global sourcing function that focuses on providing market intelligence as well as attracting and engaging passive prospects
- Expand utilization of existing tools and look for opportunities to pilot new tools to enhance sourcing capability of both sourcers and recruiters
- Proactively anticipating industry trends using data to anticipate talent gaps in our organization
- Measure effectiveness of sourcing capabilities and track outreach interventions and recruitment activities, use metrics to assess success and refine future targets
- Coach and develop the sourcing function on headhunting techniques, including market mapping and research, in order to identify and attract diverse talent
- Build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Partner with the regional recruitment leads, the recruitment marketing team, the Inclusion & Diversity team, business stakeholders and external vendor partners
- Experience in the professional services, insurance and brokerage industries and an ability to navigate through complex matrix organizations
- Experience developing/establishing a sourcing function
- Exceptional sourcing, headhunting and outreach capabilities
- Ability to interpret market intelligence and translate into relevant hiring goals
- Strong people management experience, with a desire to develop and grow team members
Note: This is a virtual , location agnostic role, however, you will need to flex with global time zones.