- USA Only
- 7 applicants (23%)
Work Mode: Remote
We are seeking an Executive Recruiter to join our highly collaborative and energized Talent Acquisition team at Kohler. We are looking for self-motivated & experienced individuals with a passion for identifying, engaging, and hiring top leaders for executive level positions. This role will support key searches within Kohler and play a critical role on the build of the Executive Recruitment team.
- Manage end-to-end executive recruiting for multiple, complex searches.
- Conduct consultative intake calls, partnering with Human Resources and hiring managers to understand business priorities, role requirements, and target profiles.
- Perform effective research and sourcing, leveraging Executive Researchers when needed.
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies.
- Lead recurring search progress meetings on active searches to update and calibrate with key stakeholders. Provide strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership.
- Act as the driving force for progressing candidates through the process, advising leaders to keep on track and moving forward in decision making.
- Establish talent networks in the market, tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an ongoing pipeline and to ensure connection to the greater market.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the broader executive recruiting function by sharing profiles, intelligence, and best practices.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with key internal stakeholders, including Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Comp & Ben, and Business leaders.
- Succeed in a performance and metric-driven environment, where quality and quantity of hires, hiring manager and candidate experience, time to fill, and diversity of slates are measured.
- 5+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience in Executive Recruiting
- Experience leading a portfolio of requisitions, either at an agency or in-house
- Experience managing the Executive Search process, including building relationships with candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Executive search firm/agency experience
- Experience creating and executing sourcing strategies across a variety of disciplines
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience working with senior executives and their teams
- Ability to partner with and influence multiple key stakeholders
- Project management skills
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!