- USA Only
- 5 applicants (15%)
Title: Executive Producer
Location: US National
- Remote, United States
- Boss Fight Entertainment
The Executive Producer will be involved in organizing and collaborating with members of the Boss Fight team from every part of the studio, as well as partners outside the company to deliver exceptionally high quality mobile games primarily based on iOS and Android platforms. You will act as both a manager and a mentor, fostering a team culture of collaboration, inclusivity, and empowerment. You will strive to develop processes and solutions that help to support a sustainable work life for your team.
- Manage and lead a team of producers at scale on a key game franchise
- Work directly with team leads and Producers to create and refine project schedules and resource plans over the lifecycle of a project
- Develop and maintain successful relationships across the studio and with external partners
- Ensure there is alignment across all internal and external teams, stakeholders for the lifecycle of a project
- Own product quality, overall user experience. Ensure product is in line with KPIs, strategies and targets
- Advocate for the player. Identify opportunities to maximize player experience and performance
- Develop and implement effective review cycles of the state of our games that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually improve the product
- Lead and motivate the team to accomplish their goals of producing quality games that delight the player
- Work in partnership with all disciplines to drive results and outcomes
- Communicate the core experience of the game with team and internal and external stake holders
- Create organizational structure, processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce high quality work on time and on budget
- Communicate and articulate goals and team principles effectively to help form a stimulating and fun work environment/culture
- Create a strong team culture that effectively works towards the product vision, strategy, and goals
- Work with PM group to define and drive success metrics with Analytics
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure synchronization of product vision and strategy
- Generate, update, and help maintain shared library of process documentation and resources
- Lead by example, creating a strong sense of purpose and community, and promoting a culture of excellence and inclusivity, encouraging a sustainable work/life balance
- Exemplify reliability, accountability, and professionalism in all work-related interactions
Skills and Abilities
- Strong business & creative acumen in games environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Comfortable interacting and presenting to all levels of the company, key stakeholders, and publishers.
- Capable of managing multiple competing tasks and be self-directed to meet deadlines in a quickly evolving environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong desire to iterate and improve on processes
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to inform decision making
- Self-motivated team player able to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
- Highly organized with the ability to quickly identify and prioritize opportunities for optimal ROI
- Able to give detailed feedback and communicate direction between internal teams and external partners
Education and Experience
- 12+ years of experience working in a related role on high quality game in the console, mobile or web space
- Served as the lead or senior producer on multiple projects
- Previous experience shipping AAA or equivalent quality games in mobile
- Experience managing a live service
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Our core hours are 10am to 6:00pm, which means the EP should be available for meetings etc. during this time.
- Some travel may be required.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for this role is typically $150,000.00 – 500,000.00
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy.