Employment Brand Strategist, Recruitment Marketing
Employment Brand Strategist, Recruitment Marketing (Remote)
Location:This position and can be performed in the US, Canada, the UK, Romania, and Serbia. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you’ll get to do… Come join our growing Global Employer Brand Team. We’re a fully remote team that is looking to take our program to the next level. You belong here and on our team because you will truly have a chance to propel your career and make a difference on a global level. If you’re new to the space or early on in your employer brand journey, you’ll have a chance to work on some fun projects and initiatives that will help us take the
GoDaddyLife to new heights.
You’re a natural storyteller and know how to use social media to share our story in the most effective way possible. With full ownership of all GoDaddy Life Social Channels, you’ll have the opportunity to truly showcase our team and culture in new and game changing ways,
creating a strategy for our channels and creating and sharing content.
You will collaborate with our employer brand team, and other key internal stakeholders to find and create content that will best showcase our culture and who we are (GoDaddy Life Blog, Employee Interviews, Employee Spotlights, Team Spotlights, etc..)
- Proactively working with Recruiters to create dynamic job adverts/postings and recruitment marketing strategies that can help us attract top talent
- You won’t be limited to one region. You’ll have a global mindset and can localize content and language to best communicate with our talent in each region
- You’ve got a data-driven mindset. Always measuring the impact of your work and finding ways to continually improve.
Your experience should include…
- 2+ years of marketing, recruitment marketing/employer brand or other relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience managing social media platforms across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Being proactive and willing to jump in to assist the team. We’re a global team that is growing and will need all hands-on deck.
- Comfortable grasp of digital ads (mobile and display), as well as SEO optimization
- Project management is key to your success. With servicing all of our global teams, managing expectations and deadlines will be key.
- You’re a natural people person. The only way to share what the #GoDaddyLife is about is to truly connect with our internal stakeholders.
You might also have…
- Experience with content creation (videos, blogs, social media posts)
- Have knowledge or familiarity with Canva and Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience assisting with events. We’re a global team, where each teammate will play a key role assisting with different facets of the events that we attend.
- Knowledge of UTM codes, tracking links, and targeting pixels
- You’re savvy with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Previous experience running an employee advocacy program or creating messaging for teammates
We’ve got your back… Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about- us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.