Employee Relations Specialist
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (20%)
Title: Employee Relations Specialist
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
The Employee Relations Specialist (ERS) serves as a strategic partner with leadership throughout GuidePoint. This individual will engage in the development of HR programs across the employee life cycle to include employee relations, talent management, performance management, career development, employee communications, and broader workforce retention and development while supporting multiple lines of business.
The ERS will be required to demonstrate strong consultation skills, peer leadership, ability to lead by influence, and strong business/ financial acumen to drive the use of progressive HR programs that will align the delivery of HR programs/ services with business objectives and priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strong understanding of GuidePoint’s business to include an understanding of short-term and long-term goals for the organization and HR initiatives to support those goals.
- Maintain broad influence through the ongoing development of relationships across the organization.
- Support HR initiatives in the areas of performance management, employee relations, employee retention, and talent development to support the achievement of business objectives
- Provide high-quality Human Resource consultation and support the business leaders to drive people programs and initiatives.
- Support the development and implementation of new compensation plans and pay structures and ensure equitable and fair administration of compensation and pay programs.
- Track key data and analyze trends to identify opportunities to positively impact metrics including, employee performance, internal mobility, employee engagement, and employee retention.
- Cultivate a supportive and inclusive work environment for all employees that fosters a sense of belonging by engaging ERG’s to implement programs and events that foster GuidePoint’s culture.
- Maintain current working knowledge of federal, state, and local employment practices and labor laws. Role model ethical standards, professionalism, and code of conduct.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws, GuidePoint’s policies, processes, and practices.
- 5 years of cross-functional HR experience (minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR Generalist) is required
- Ability to build effective and trusting relationships with employees and leaders and know how to influence and empower them
- Proactive approach to problems with a drive for results.
- Desire to take ownership of projects with limited supervision and demonstrated commitment to produce high quality work.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic business environment, tech industry experience highly desired
- Ability to write and communicate verbally in an effective and compelling manner
- Self-directed; comfortable working with ambiguity and uncertainty
We use Greenhouse Software as our applicant tracking system and Free Busy for HR screen request scheduling. At times, your email may block our communication with you. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so that you don’t miss updates on your application.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 750 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,000 Enterprise-Level customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks .
- Remote workforce primarily (U.S. based only, some travel may be required for certain positions, working on-site may be required for Federal positions)
- 100% employer-paid medical premiums (employee only $0 deductible and HSA plans) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 100% employer-paid dental premiums (employee only) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 12 corporate holidays and a Flexible Time Off (FTO) program
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Pet Benefit Option