Director, Talent Attraction
- USA Only
- 2 applicants
Director, Talent Attraction
WE HELP EVERYONE BELONG. IT’S OUR PURPOSE.
Founded by fans, Crunchyroll delivers the art and culture of anime to a passionate community. We super-serve over 100 million anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories, and help them connect with the stories and characters they crave. Whether that experience is online or in-person, streaming video, theatrical, games, merchandise, events and more, it’s powered by the anime content we all love.
Join our team, and help us shape the future of anime!
About the role
As the Director, Talent Attraction, you will help Crunchyroll achieve one of it’s most important goals — to attract and hire great people to super-serve our fans. You will lead a global Talent Attraction team overseeing hiring across all disciplines. You will be influential to evolving and establishing Crunchyroll’s approach and best practices to sourcing and full-life cycle Recruiting. You will develop a global sourcing function (from scratch) across both tech and non-tech recruiting. You will be a consultative Talent Attraction partner to leaders and senior management on hiring progress, strategies and plans. You will develop trusting relationships manager and leaders across Crunchyroll to understand and meet their hiring goals. You will educate hiring teams on recruiting best-practices and develop their capabilities to be excellent at assessing talent for Crunchyroll. You will enhance Crunchyroll’s reputation as an employer of choice, collaborating with Talent Brand to influence and shape our strategies for sourcing and talent attraction. You will work in close concert with Talent Operations to ensure our processes are simple and scalable but also measurable and data-driven. You will with foster a collaborative and high-performing recruiting organization. You will partner with internal groups across the company and especially within the People Experience Team.
The Director, Talent Attraction will report to the Vice President, Talent Attraction and People Analytics. We are open to remote candidates.
We get excited about candidates, like you, because…
- You have 12+ years of hands-on recruiting or sourcing experience in high-growth, scaling environments
- You have 5+ years of managerial or team lead experience over Recruiting or Sourcing disciplines.
- You have lead a global team and managed a global client base, in times of high Recruiting demand
- You are a talent accelerator–you are someone who is passionate about developing people, about unlocking potential and empower growth in others.
- You have expertise in talent sourcing and have prior experience building a global sourcing discipline from scratch.
- You use metrics to inform and develop recruiter and recruiting performance and progress to hiring goals
- You insist on delivering outstanding candidate experience and implement strategies to promote diversity and inclusion within our hiring process and practices
- You have hands-on experience with Greenhouse, or similar ATS software experience
Why you will love working at Crunchyroll
In addition to getting to work with fun, passionate and inspired colleagues, you will also enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Receive a great compensation package including salary plus performance bonus earning potential, paid annually.
- Flexible time off policies allowing you to take the time you need to be your whole self.
- Generous medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health Saving Account HSA program
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan, with employer match
- Employer paid commuter benefit
- Support program for new parents
- Pet insurance and some of our offices are pet friendly.
About our Values
We want to be everything for someone rather than something for everyone and we do this by living and modeling our values in all that we do. We value
- Courage. We believe that when we overcome fear, we enable our best selves.
- Curiosity. We are curious, which is the gateway to empathy, inclusion, and understanding.
- Service. We serve our community with humility, enabling joy and belonging for others.
- Kaizen. We have a growth mindset committed to constant forward progress.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our mission of helping people belong reflects our commitment to diversity & inclusion. It’s just the way we do business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
Questions about Crunchyroll’s hiring process? Please check out ourHiring FAQs: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040471712-Crunchyroll- Hiring-FAQs
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com email account.