Director, Solution Partners
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title:Director, Solution Partners
Location: Remote – United States
About the opportunity
As the Director, North AmericaChannels & Alliances, you will be responsible for, developing and managing Contentful’s partner ecosystem within the North America Eastern Region. This role will oversee the Eastern Region Partner Manager team and help support and grow key relationships with agency, systems integrator (SI), and strategic technology platform partners (e.g., AWS, commercetools, SAP) within the region.
As an experienced leader and mentor with a strong enterprise software agency partner and sales background, you are responsible for supporting your team in partner engagements, go-to-market initiatives and as a senior stakeholder for partners throughout the territory. With the role being quota carrying, you own your team’s forecast, ability to identify and mitigate risks, tackle opportunities and constantly uplevel your team through outstanding leadership and coaching.
What to expect?
- Recruit, hire, train and coach existing and new team members
- Educate, manage and support new and existing relationships with key digital agencies, SIs and strategic technology platform partners at the VP & C-Level
- Create processes, set best practices and build replicable patterns for regional go-to-market initiatives
- Support, participate in and drive your team’s joint go-to-market activities and meetings with key partners to drive pipeline and revenue for the North American sales motion
- Serve as a senior stakeholder and point of escalation internally and in customer engagements
- Be a mentor and provide hands-on coaching and professional development for both Partner Managers and the greater sales team
- Conduct weekly forecasts and successfully manage sales development goals, metrics and quota achievement
- Proactively collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Recruitment, Human Resources and Customer Success to ensure attainment of territory success
What you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of management experience of a channel/partner team
- 3-5 years of direct channel/partner management experience with digital agencies, systems integrators and technology platform partners
- Proven track record of growing, coaching and scaling high performing diverse partner team in a fast growth environment
- Strong history of continuous channel/partner development through both external and internal resources, resulting in a healthy and robust broader ecosystem
- Strong data-driven, analytical approach to identify and activate upon internal and external trends to drive performance
- Highly effective, curious and empathetic communicator
- Confident and humble leader with previous executive customer exposure
- Willingness to travel (up to 33%)
- Experience working with Salesforce, along with Google and other common office suite products
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision, dental insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- A flexible time-off policy and paid holidays
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub , structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
Everyone is welcome here is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at:with any information you may have.
By clicking Apply for this job, I acknowledge that I have read the Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice , and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.