- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title Director, SEM
Marketing United States Mountain View, California Glendale, California
We’re here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We’re creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we’re always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you’ll do work that’s as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we’ll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We are seeking a Director of Paid Search (SEM), a highly visible role in the LegalZoom Growth Marketing organization to drive best-in-class Paid Search campaigns across Google & Bing. This role will oversee a team of SEM Managers and Analyst as well as operate and oversee a multi-million-dollar monthly budget. The ideal candidate will have experience with Google and Bing as well as a deep understanding of marketing analytics, business and media metrics. The ideal candidate will also have a results-driven mindset with experience in a leadership capacity. This role will report to Sr. Director, Performance Marketing.
- Develop and implement strategic paid search campaigns across multiple channels (Google Ads & Bing Ads) that align with business goals and drive revenue growth.
- Lead and manage a team of paid search Managers/Specialists to execute on paid search strategies and campaigns.
- Conduct regular analysis of Channel/Campaign performance and adjust strategy accordingly to improve KPIs.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, and stay up to date with industry trends and changes to algorithms.
- Manage channel-level data feeds and APIs connects
- Own channel-level P&L and optimize against LTV/Gross Profit goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., SEO, Data Science, Finance) to ensure alignment and synergy across all marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners, including vendors, agencies, and technology partners.
- Present campaign results and strategic recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Uphold company culture, inspire, guide and develop your team.
- 7+ years of experience in paid search marketing, with a focus on driving revenue growth.
- Proven track record of managing and optimizing large-scale paid search campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience partnering with Data Engineers and Analytics teams to manage and set-up relevant data feeds
- Deep understanding of SEM and SEO best practices and proven ability to develop and execute strategies that maximize ROI.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Google Ads and Bing Ads certification preferred.
- Experience with bid management tools, analytics platforms, and A/B testing platforms.
- Experience in optimizing against LTV and leveraging Google/Bing API and Data feeds
Since March 2020, our Zoomers have worked remotely and reported an overall better work-life balance with more time for family and personal wellness.