Director, Partner Management
- USA Only
Director, Partner Management
- Remote US
Who we are:
BigID’s data intelligence platform enables organizations to know their enterprise data and take action for privacy, protection, and perspective. BigID empowers customers to know their data, take action from their data, and unleash the value of their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology with R&D in the heart of Tel Aviv. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, a Business Insider 2020 AI Startup to Watch, and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
About the role
Our Partner Managers are advisors to our sales teams on existing partner industry and capability and future needs. They drive the execution of revenue- driving programs and initiatives with partners for the territory by developing a deep understanding of the BigID partner ecosystem and effectively collaborating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, customer success, marketing, legal and operations.
We’re looking for a motivated team player who thrives in a fast paced, cross- functional environment. You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships and a proven track record of delivering results and getting things done. You are smart, have high EQ and strong business acumen, as well as the ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with GSI, RSI, ISV and Technology partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem.
What You Get To Do In This Role:
- Work with sales leaders from across the US to develop a strategy to enable ongoing success with our partner ecosystem by building a plan for ACV growth tied to the region’s strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal stakeholders and partners
- Identify target accounts and white space plans with sales and partner leadership to drive execution and governance
- Align partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions with the BigID sales team.
- Collaborate on partner marketing plans aligned with the needs of the business and ecosystem objectives
- Conduct regular cadence between the Partner & BigID stakeholders and adjust strategies
- Identify partner enablement needs and align with internal resources to fill the gaps
- Ensure effective and timely internal and external communication and coordination of BigID’s ecosystem strategy and execution results
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years in strategic alliance or partner management roles
- Proven ability to build, communicate, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment. Excellent communication skills and character qualities that match with company core values.
- Extensive external sales or partner management experience across a variety of industries. Experience in Cloud SaaS based solutions ideal.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM models.
- A proven track record in CXO engagement and interaction
- Analytical, organizational and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Ability to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Bachelor’s degree required
What’s in it for you?
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation – everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy – take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements – we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k – that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values – Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care – We care about our customers and each other
- Do – We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.