Director of Integrity
- USA Only
Director of Integrity
- United States Full time
The Director of Integrity, reporting to the COO and working hand in hand with the Chief Tennis Officer, will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Universal Tennis Integrity Program to ensure strategies are implemented to uphold the integrity of the sport.
Universal Tennis is the owner and organizing body of the UTR Pro Tennis Tour (PTT), with responsibility for its Rules and Regulations, Code of Conduct, Tournament Format and related streaming and commercial rights. We partner with Federations and organizers to bring PTT tournaments to life. The UTR Pro Tennis Tour was started in 2021 to create a development tour to support players. With fewer events and matches and substantially reduced prize money, aspiring professional players are increasingly struggling in developmental opportunities to pursue their dreams. Working with host venues and national Federations, UTR provides additive and complimentary event opportunities to help emerging players and the broader tennis ecosystem.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Integrity to join our team with a strong commitment to integrity, leadership and a passion to elevate best practices and policies globally for the PTT. You will work to ensure the pillars of integrity are fully adopted across our partner federations, venues, organizers, staff, officials and players. You will collaborate with executive staff to ensure performance metrics are designed and achieved.
Join and help us grow tennis! With investment and partnerships with top tennis players like Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer’s Team8, the sky’s the limit.
This is a completely remote position.
- Act on flags, warnings or information when received and investigate to ensure appropriate actions and outcomes are reached
- Liaise with and support all PTT organizers and staff to ensure necessary investigations or policy breach analyses are completed thoroughly
- Coordinate the development of integrity policies and procedures
- Establish a set of systems and processes to effectuate the strategies and policies
- Ensure all UT Anti-Doping and TACP programs are compliant
- Work with the venues, organizers and tennis federations to ensure player protection is fully implemented in the UT Platform and PTT Tour
- Develop education resources and execute/deliver on integrity education to players, officials and organizers
- Implement information and intelligence gathering tools and processes with appropriate confidentiality and protection that encourage reporting issues by stakeholders
- Understand and evaluate risk and ensure protection and mitigation of risk to UT and all stakeholders
- Continuously improve the capabilities for the integrity programs for the company
- Manage external relationships with the Integrity associations globally, data providers and federations
- Evaluate and implement monitoring tools
- Coordination with law enforcement and security
About Universal Tennis
The mission of Universal Tennis is to make tennis more affordable, accessible and fun for all players, regardless of age, gender, level and socioeconomic status. The UTR Engagement Platform and the company’s products and services are anchored by the Universal Tennis Rating (UTR), the world’s most accurate singles and doubles tennis rating system, creating value for players, coaches, organizers and Federations in their local domains. Universal Tennis is creating opportunities and pathways for players from all over the world, in all stages of life, to find better matches and unlock a more fun and flexible tennis experience.
- Previous experience in an Integrity position with proven experience investigating and preparing reports in relation to any incidents
- A tertiary qualification in relevant field (highly regarded)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to investigate and prepare incident reports related to sports integrity (preferably tennis)
- Background in law enforcement/investigations preferred
- BA/BS with 10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to prioritize work in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skill including influencing skills across diverse stakeholders, globally
- Strong investigative background, skilled in intelligence
- Trustworthy, professional and discrete
- Clean thorough background checks including Police, Child Protection, etc.