Director - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- USA Only
Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
This role will lead our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives, driving policies and practices across the organization. Partnering with stakeholders across the company including senior leadership and the People team, you will develop, implement, and manage strategies and initiatives to promote an inclusive and equitable culture and to bring diverse talent into the organization. Additionally, you’ll help set and drive success criteria and metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Design, implement, and execute strategic DE&I objectives, focusing on building an environment that’s consistent with our mission and values
- Develop, track, and analyze metrics to assess/analyze the effectiveness of our programs and initiatives
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition Team on developing best practices for attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Promote a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, ensuring that ReCharge is an environment is a place where every employee feels empowered and supported to do the best work of their career
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 9+ years of HR experience, with 3+ years focusing on Diversity and Inclusion
- DE&I expertise, with a deep understanding of racial and social justice issues, cultural values, and cultural norms
- Experience implementing, scaling, and managing high-quality HR programs, preferably at a high-growth, rapidly-scaling company
- Data-first mindset with experience using data to measure success
- Great executive presence, and ability to communicate and influence team members at all levels.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.