Title: Corporate Recruiter
Location: US National
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
At Health IQ, our vision is to ensure that the 1.5B seniors live their golden years better than the previous generations. We believe in rewarding the health conscious through savings, literacy, and educational tools.
We are a diverse and innovative group of individuals who thrive on big data and proven results. Our approach has enabled us to grow from roughly 200 to 900+ employees over the last year and we expect continued growth and opportunities. If you believe that being health conscious can improve lives and want to make a tangible difference through your work, then you’ll love what we’re doing at Health IQ apply and join the team!
Health IQ is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join our rapidly growing company that plans to Go Public next year. As a Corporate Recruiter, you will build out best-in-class strategies for sourcing, attracting and nurturing top talent. This is a great opportunity if you are a self-starter who gets amped about owning the responsibility of the function and getting results. You genuinely enjoy talking to all types of people and adjusting your approach to build a rapport. You view every conversation as an opportunity and consider the larger picture when considering talent.
- Lead multiple, concurrent searches from inception to close.
- Use creative research and sourcing strategies to seek out and engage coveted, premier talent.
- Craft compelling messaging for job postings and candidate communications to attract passive candidates from highly saturated markets.
- Conduct deep fact-finding at inception of searches to understand the search needs, identify a candidate sourcing strategy, and align the hiring panel on the assessment criteria and time to fill.
- Provide market data insights and provide deep consultative value to the hiring leaders you support.
- Be diligent in holding to a high hiring bar and in seeking out the right fit for both Health IQ and the candidates we interview from a skillset and culture perspective.
- Vigilantly track recruiting activity via our application tracking system (Greenhouse) and report on progress on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with the recruiting team on planning, implementation, and adoption of new and existing programs, tools, workflows to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our process.
- Must be flexible & adaptable, with the ability to pick up new roles spanning both business & technology as the needs of the organization shift.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Independent and adaptable with the demonstrable ability to thrive in a fast-paced, nimble environment.
- Experience having success at a startup is highly preferred.
- Engaging and advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport.
- Adept at prioritizing and running multiple unique searches and priorities at a time.
- Skilled at seeking out passive, hard-to-find talent without relying on internal databases, external platforms, or job boards.
- Intellectual curiosity with the ability to grasp new roles quickly and conversing credibly with candidate audiences.
- Integrity and a strong work ethic are paramount.
- Strong sales abilityyou have your pitch down and can pique interest and educate.
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a full cycle recruiter working in-house supporting Corporate functions.
- Demonstrable track record of results, recruiting premier talent across a broad spectrum of skill sets.
- Greenhouse ATS experience is highly desired.
- Strong/Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, experience with Mac a plus.
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
- Career Growth
As a rapidly growing company, new opportunities for growth and development continue to become available. We believe in promoting from within, and look to reward high performing employees with new opportunities.
We believe the key is to celebrate those who have improved their health rather than cajole those who haven’t. We look for employees who take this positive and optimistic view in their work lives.
- Service to Seniors
Our whole mission and vision is to serve seniors to improve their health. We want employees who believe true happiness comes from being in service to others. We call these employees Health Heroes.
- Personal Responsibility
We believe that only you can make the decision to improve your own health and no one else can do this for you. We look for employees that tend to do the same.
- Excellent benefits
Competitive rates for our employees’ costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance. We offer a 401K, and pay 100% of your life insurance benefit option! We also offer various Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefits to meet you and/or your families needs. Only full-time employees are eligible for benefits.
- Join a Remote-first Culture
Our flexible, totally remote environment allows us to hire top talent throughout the U.S. The world has changed, and we’ve learned that being in an office is no longer the best way for our employees and our company to thrive.