- 29 applicants (36%)
Remote – US/Canada
We are hiring a full-time, full remote Corporate Recruiter to manage our recruiting process from sourcing to contract negotiations.
Join the Blacksmith Team!
Blacksmith Agency is a boutique digital agency based out of Phoenix, AZ, specializing in top of the line, custom website design and development. By forging digital products and online experiences rooted in user expectations and data, Blacksmith helps partners grow, innovate, and exceed their business objectives. Top clients include Google, General Electric, Voss Water, Arizona State University, and many more!
Blacksmith is seeking a Corporate Recruiter who is motivated to spearhead Full Cycle recruitment of sales, technical, and creative positions for our growing team. Someone who has the hustle to face the challenge of meeting aggressive hiring targets and timelines with a keen sense of discernment to separate the makers from the fakers.
If you thrive in a startup environment, enjoy executing tactical strategy, and aren’t afraid to take initiative then join our team of talented individuals!
- Competitive pay
- Remote – 100% work from home
- Opportunity to work and grow at an award winning digital agency
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and serve as Talent Advisor to work directly with President and Hiring Managers to fill internal corporate openings for sales, creative, and technical positions
- Design, implement, and execute overall talent acquisition strategy, identifying improvements and modifying recruitment processes as needed
- Execute the full cycle recruitment process: posting, sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, onboarding, etc
- Build influential candidate relationships during selection process and manage all communication from application through onboarding
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks, and email campaigns to build a dynamic pipeline of candidates
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates
- Create and build a high performance, winning culture
- Nimbleness to change directions when needed
- Ability to learn new position: requirements, acumen, technologies, & processes
- Immaculate organizational skills by using recruitment tools to track candidates
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft
- Experience using Dribbble, Figma