- USA Only
Location: Remote, Remote, US
Company: Allstate Insurance Company
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities. Plus, Allstate is changing how, when, and where we work-to lead us boldly into our future. We’re empowering our employees to create better ways of working through more intentional use of communication and collaboration practices, processes and tools.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
About the Team
Are you passionate about campus recruiting? And, are you successful at developing relationships with students, universities, campus organizations? Does the prospect of acting as an ambassador for a large Fortune organization that will have a direct impact to attracting top notch talent and future leaders of an organization “fire you up”? Then, Allstate has an opportunity for you!
As part of our diverse and dynamic Campus Recruiting Team supporting enterprise roles, you will have the opportunity to make big, bold changes across the organization in how they recruit, train and develop entry-level talent.
About the Role
As a Campus Recruiter, you will own the candidate experience as well as University Partnership Strategy. Through this role, you will have the ability to fl ex both your organizational and creativity muscles by executing on the full-cycle recruiting cycle and developing comprehensive University Engagement Plan. You will be the main point of contact for Hiring Managers, University Career Teams and Candidates.
Where you come in:
- Develop an enhanced talent pipeline talent needs (both full-time and internship)
- Manage the full-candidate cycle for all candidates—including prescreen, scheduling, interviews and offers.
- Create holistic University Engagement Plans by working closely with University Career Teams, Professors andStudent Organizations on-campus
- Lead registration, planning and scheduling of Career Fairs, Interview Days and Campus Events
- Host events weekly virtually through Handshake or Symplicity to build Allstate’s brand as a technology, purpose driven company reinventing protection (including Resume Reviews, Mock Interviews, Career Coaching,Coffee Chats, etc)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Hiring Managers to identify talent needs as well as consult on best practices for interview processes on campus (Interview to Offer)
What we need to see from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience Campus Recruiting, Full-cycle Recruiting or related fi eld
- Proven track record of being detail-orientated and organization to complete multiple projects on multiple timelines
- Able to work autonomously, take ownership and make decisions that will serve the candidate, client and business
- Confident, professional communication skills (both written and oral)
- Sense of comfort in ambiguous situations where the question may be bigger than the answers given
- Flexibility to travel locally up to 50% during peak Career Fair Season. August-October; January-April. 2022 or later at this time.
- Compensation range for this position is $56,000 – $75,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications.