Associate Director - Workday Human Capital Management
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Associate Director – Workday HCM
US – GA, Atlanta
US – Remote (Any location)
time type Full time
job requisition id 12523
Up to 25%
What You Will Do:
As part of our Workday Practice, you’ll be a member of our fast-growing and energized team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From initial assessments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions equipping organizations with the information they need to make better business decisions. As a Workday HCM Solution Architect at Guidehouse, you will be responsible for driving the Human Capital Management solution and scope for current and prospective clients, leading functional HCM team members with expertise in HCM configuration solutions, and guiding the client’s Workday architecture to sustain touchpoints between HCM product areas and HCM to Financials. This leadership position will require people manager skills and ability to grow and develop the Workday HCM team at Guidehouse.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage a subset of the Workday HCM functional consultants.
- Participate in RFx response teams to prospective clients.
- Work directly with sales to support opportunities by providing expertise and solution advice to prospective clients.
- Invest in internal initiatives to further enhance Guidehouse’s delivery capabilities.
- Actively communicate with other practice leaders on overall project delivery and practice items.
- Occasionally lead design sessions, configure Workday, and support testing of Workday HCM areas for high visibility clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal project leads to support the functional architecture of the HCM solution.
- Communicate with client stakeholders, providing functional expertise for Steering Committee and executives.
- Participate in an innovative, teaming culture to enable constant innovation and improvement to process and assets.
- Demonstrate leadership and consultative skills.
- Have a passion for high customer satisfaction levels.
What You Will Need:
- 7+ years of experience implementing Workday for multiple organizations.
- Experience with the execution of 7+ Workday implementations.
- Deep knowledge of the touchpoints between Workday HCM product areas, as well as touchpoints between Workday HCM and Workday Financials.
- Prior managerial experience in leading and supporting a remote workforce.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, focused on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (RFP responses, white papers, etc.) and presentation skills such as Workday demonstrations and client presentations.
- Ability to travel to support prominent clients and sales opportunities.
- 10+ years of work experience in ERP implementations for Human Capital Management, such as Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, Infor, and Oracle.
- Current holder of a Workday Certification within one or more of the following specialties: Core HCM, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Scheduling, Absence Management, Recruiting, Talent/Performance, Learning, People Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- ERP Implementation experience within the public sector.
- Experience in pre-sales activities, proposal development, presentations, and demos.
The annual salary range for this position is $123,700.00-$247,400.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.