360 Degree Recruiter - Perfect Work/Life Balance
We are a fast growing recruitment firm that is able to beat the competition to both speed and quality of candidates every time. Our founder has developed amazing technology and systems over the last 9 years that enables us to reach 23 hours of output a day from just 5-8 hours of our staff's time.
This means our team can earn outstanding commissions while meeting their personal goals and having a great work/life balance.
Our business and this position have been set up with location independence at its core. The role is 30-40 hours per week and perfect for someone who needs flexibility in their schedule. You will work directly with the CEO to uncover the unique needs of our clients before working with the Search team and our exclusive technology to interview high caliber candidates to ensure their suitability for the roles.
If you have the skills/abilities outlined below along with a great personality and a desire to learn, then we would love to hear from you:
- Can-do attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales expert excited to develop new client relationships. You will be given existing accounts to manage their searches while also prospecting new ones of your own.
- An interest in technology, innovation and exciting new companies;
- A drive to succeed while always working with integrity;
- Desire for flexibility. Work times are flexible as the projects are based throughout North America and candidates are able to be contacted at various times of the day;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Modern cellphone, laptop with excellent cell reception and wifi.
- Excited to change people’s lives, including your own
NICE TO HAVE
- An entrepreneur with experience of running their own project or business, even at a small scale;
- A graduate degree;
- Education and/or work experience in England / USA / Canada;
- Any additional experience in journalism / writing / web development / recruitment / tech
- CAD $20-30 per hour (depending on experience)
- ACCELERATED commissions on placements made
SIMPLE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please submit two things to be considered for the role:
- Send your resume to Kate, no cover letter required.
- 5 (five) bullet points stating why you are the right person for the job.
Looking forward to hearing from you!