Who We Are
We’re SuitShop, a size- and gender-inclusive e-commerce brand creating affordable suits for every body. We’re passionate about helping our customers feel confident and powerful in our suits and tuxedos, whether they’re dressing for a job interview or their wedding day.
We’re looking for a senior designer who can confidently evolve the SuitShop brand. You will work closely with the marketing and development teams to ensure a cohesive vision and message for SuitShop, while delivering amazing designs that elevate our visual style.
- Design beautiful and impactful web pages, email templates, branding materials, and more.
- Optimize, update, and critique existing designs and materials.
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes as needed by the project.
- Lead the creative process from proposal to production.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and copywriters to bring your designs to life.
- Help evolve and elevate the SuitShop brand.
What We’re Looking For
- An industry veteran with 4+ years of experience.
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating your skills in color, composition, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, or other visual design tools.
- An inspirational leader who is able to work independently and as a collaborator on a small, tight-knit team.
- Salary ranges from $80,000 - $120,000 based on experience.
- Annual professional growth stipend and annual wellness stipend.
- Healthcare: Two insurance plan options with 50% of the premium covered for single employee, family or domestic partner.
- Three weeks of paid vacation annually, plus seven holidays.
- Paid parental leave.
- Discounted product + up to 3 free suits or tuxedos per year.
- Distributed team with flexible scheduling.