Web Site Producer
- 2 applicants (9%)
Web Site Producer
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
We are looking for a user-centric Web Site Producer to help the Growth Product team to execute projects and experiments aimed at growing both Toptal’s freelance network and customer base. You will be owning the delivery of expanding our website including new web pages and new landing pages while working in close collaboration with Growth Product Management, SEO, UX Writing, Product Design, and Marketing Strategy. If you are passionate about delivering quality and precision and eager to help us drive sustainable growth, we encourage you to apply!
Our ideal candidate is a self-driven, agile team player with a commitment to quality. You will partner with our Growth Product and Marketing business units, alongside our Design, Engineering, and Operations teams to rapidly produce onsite content that is engaging, trackable, and illustrates Toptal’s vision, to be the world’s greatest talent company.
On any given week, you may be building out a landing page for our talent or client communities, publishing onsite web content modifications, and implementing performance tracking technology on a recently launched customer portal. This person will own a portfolio of work and be responsible for the delivery and quality of the finished product.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Build new web pages from existing components and templates using our Content Management Systems (CMS) and page builder tools.
- Collaborate with Product Design, SEO, UX Writing, and Growth Product to ensure best practices and principles are followed.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout Toptal to ensure publishing needs are met and content is being delivered against Growth Product goals.
- Work with marketing leadership across the company to produce onsite content, focused on growing Toptal’s revenue.
- Oversee and monitor onsite content and ensure requirements are met in terms of accessibility and performance tracking.
- Prioritize, run and evaluate A/B tests to achieve the landing page goals.
- Maintain content freshness and consistency across the portions of the site you own.
- Conduct content QA where necessary and provide feedback to all relevant team members and schedule projects based on priority and resource availability.
- Optimize web content focusing on the user experience, this includes responsibilities such as arranging, editing, and creating website content ad hoc.
- Build effective relationships across a wide range of teams in the business.
- Establish a shared understanding of business priorities and strategy with your Growth Product partners.
- Monitor the performance of pages and site experience that you own.
- Provide feedback to the Growth Product, Engineering, and Product Design teams for future enhancements.
- Take the initiative to own their projects, responsibilities, and deliver results for Toptal.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal. Meet teams and people you will have long-term working relationships with.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the teams, product, tools, and business operations.
- Work closely with the Growth Product Managers to dive deep into our history, assets, roadmap, and understand your area of focus.
- Independently start to study and learn the Toptal website, platform, and product suite.
In the first month, expect to:
- Take ownership of the publishing requirements of your area of focus.
- Start attending and participating in relevant agile rituals such as planning, daily standups, and retros to get acquainted with Toptal processes.
- Become familiar with the performance tracking toolkit and best practices.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Drive the delivery of initiatives and publishing-related projects, specific to your area of ownership.
- Partner with your peers and manager to help contribute to the quarterly planning process.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Demonstrate a clear measure of your impact through business results, your relationships, and execution excellence.
- Monitor and learn from your published pages to continue to grow and enhance the business in the future.
In the first year, expect to:
- Drive significant impact on growth, by producing onsite content key to our ambitious Growth Product goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Journalism, or related fields.
- First-class communication skills. This is a remote role, and excellent written and verbal communication is of critical importance.
- Experience working with product, design, and engineering teams, driving the development of high-quality digital experiences that effectively accomplish business goals while maintaining brand standards.
- Develop, manage, and maintain websites via CMS through project oversight and performance management.
- Experience working in CMS and building or publishing web pages.
- Dedication and commitment to delivering results and tangible products regularly.
- A strong understanding of design thinking, user research, and user testing.
- An extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative products will be both effective for growth and representative of the Toptal brand.
- Able to thrive in rapidly changing environments, with a strong willingness and ability to eliminate ambiguity and execute.
- You are the type of person that craves accountability.
- Familiarity with HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, C, CODECS, and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated confidence and creative thinking skills.
- A collaborator with solid time management skills.
- Experience editing and liaising.
- Fluency in software tools and search engines.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Openness to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only #LI-LG1 #southamerica #northamerica #centralamerica
Web Site Producer
Web Site Producer
United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Europe