- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
The Web Designer/Developer is responsible for developing next-level digital experiences for web and mobile.
Some of the primary duties include:
- ● Concept, wireframe, prototype, pitch new designs and digital user experiences.
- ● Build effective and compelling interactive websites and mobile experiences leveraging the latest digital technologies.
- ● Update website content, create new landing pages, add, video, audio, and other media.
- ● Consult and inform ministries on best practices for effective UX.
- ● Train and support staff and volunteers who perform minor website content updates via CMS (Webflow).
- Design, run, and analyze qualitative user tests.
- Create and present weekly analytics reports, adjusting strategies and tactics to provide the best ROI for all digital efforts.
- Participate in updating and maintaining the Friends Brand.
- Serve as day-to-day point person for all web design/development interns and freelance contractors.
- Oversees web design/development potential intern work, providing direction, feedback, and proofing deliverables.
- Ability to act independently while working with a team effectively.
- Keep current in related field.
- Attend and participate in all staff Friends Church staff meetings, events, programs, and training.
- Cooperate with supervision by performing appropriate related duties when assigned or instructed.
SPIRITUAL: Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and must have a heart for ministry. Must hold to the Statement of Faith, Position Statements, Mission Statement, Core Values and Ministry Values of Yorba Linda Friends Church. Those that serve God on the staff at Friends Church are expected to set a high standard of personal conduct and lifestyle. It is required that all staff members are active attendees of Friends Church.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: You have a killer online portfolio (or Dribbble) that showcases your impressive digital design skills and creativity with an emphasis on innovative web design. You’re an expert in Adobe design tools, WordPress, HTML, CSS, and JS. You love to design, code, and geek out in Google Analytics. You have a strong attention to detail, organizational skills and always hit your deadlines. You have great communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to articulate and defend design decisions, and run design meetings. You’re a relationship builder with strong leadership abilities and mentorship skills. You love collaborating and creating with a team.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND LICENSURE: Proven experience leading UX on projects with an exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions.
Experience designing and building large, responsive websites in Webflow, creating custom or child themes, successfully leveraging multiple plugins that enhance functionality and user experience.
Proven understanding and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Experience management in-house junior studio artists or contractors.
Pay Range: $52,000-$58,000 with benefits