- USA Only
- 3 applicants (19%)
We are looking for a reliable, creative, strategic, and experienced web and UX designer. The right designer would help us take on site mapping, UX strategy, web design, and other graphic design needs for our clients.
A designer we hire must understand current design trends, why they exist, and how they are used to drive conversion. You must be familiar with brand guides, typography, color theory/strategy, target audiences, journey maps, user flow, mobile-first design, responsive and adaptive design, as well as building complete website mockups.
- Remote work-from-home position
- Eastern time zone location strongly preferred. We are based in Raleigh NC and our perfect match would be someone in the area who could attend the very rare in person meeting. (but not required)
- Standard daytime business hour availability (Monday – Thursday, 8-5, Friday, 8–1) is needed for this position.
The ideal designer needs to show real-world experience (work samples) regarding the following:
- Web Design (Print Design a huge plus)
- Figma knowledge
- Adobe Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign; knowledge of other Adobe CC programs a plus)
- Logo Design & Branding
- Strategic UX
- Website Mockups / Prototypes conveying mobile responsiveness and interactive elements for client review
- Other Programs like Invision, etc. also a plus
- Providing organized, detailed design files to web developers for coding
- Experience with working REAL client provided content into beautiful designs, planning for animations, etc. and providing developers what they need.
- Familiar with ADA compliance
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to problem solve with common sense on a micro and macro level
- Able to proof their own work and catch errors before our team or clients do
- Accountable with all facets of design while also being a team player
- Experienced in validating every single design decision to clients/colleagues
- A fierce advocate for Oxford commas and great fonts!
Who We Are
We are a digital marketing company offering web design, web development, custom programming, Google Ads management, email marketing, print design, end- to-end campaigns, and more. We have seen steady growth year over year since our beginning in 2009, and we have continued to build a dependable, accountable, positive, fun core team.
To be considered, please send us the following:
- Work Samples
- Salary Requirements
Please email to: [email protected]