Who are we?
Pony is a design studio focused on web3 and blockchain projects, with a fully distributed team. We work with startups and scaleups in the blockchain space to craft outstanding brands and high-performing experiences for the companies that are reshaping the digital world.
We're looking for a talented Visual Designer who's passionate about delivering outstanding brands and experiences.
What matters most
• Strong UI skills
• Experience with implementing beautiful brand identities into compelling digital experiences (websites and applications)
• A self-driven person with a bias for action who wants to get stuff done. We're looking for a team player who likes to get involved and take ownership. We don’t like to micro-manage.
• Enjoying working in a small, distributed team
• Feeling comfortable with meeting with clients (online only) and contributing to the overall project
• Experience with Figma and building high-level UI toolkits and design systems
• You're not ok with design that's "ok". You aspire to develop work that is of the highest quality and you want your next piece of work to be your best.
• You're a team player. Every project at Pony is a result of team collaboration. This role might not suit you if you prefer to be the only designer on a project.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Up to 3 hours time difference from the UK
Your day-to-day will look like this:
• Designing breathtaking websites and mobile applications (UI);
• Building well organised design systems on Figma;
• Constantly learning new trends and products in the blockchain space.
What will give you bonus points
• Good understanding of UX and the ability to develop intuitive user flows.
• Branding experience
• Illustration skills
• Interaction design
What we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• The opportunity to learn and grow in the web3 space;
• The opportunity to work on world-class innovative projects with a team of super-talented designers and have your work featured and recognized in the industry.
• Work from wherever you want;
• Budget for training;