- USA Only
As a visual designer, you will consult with the project team to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes.
You are a talented and driven designer who partners with technology to make gorgeous, ground-breaking work that solves problems. We want you to create kick-ass work and collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can come up with surprising, smart concepts to move forward with.
- Adobe Creative Suite and Figma should be core elements of your toolbox.
- The ability to work with Art Directors as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Familiarity with various prototyping tools.
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, etc.
- A user centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling.
- A passion for all aspects of design including conceptual thinking, typography, motion, copy, and imagery.
- Experience using component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems.
Visual Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a visual designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- and Figma
- Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
- Experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
_To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company._