- 10 applicants (20%)
GitBook is a modern documentation platform. Our ambition is to empower technical teams by seamlessly integrating knowledge management into their existing asynchronous workflows. We’re a fully remote company building the future of work – inside and outside our organization. We’ve enjoyed great success since we were founded, and now we’re taking conscious steps to take our company to the next level. This means you will have the opportunity to impact the trajectory of the company and help grow our company 20x.
Some things we’re proud of:
Backed by top partners such as P9 Capital, Notion Capital and Fly VC
Amazing team in over 15 countries across North America, Europe and Asia
We’re looking for a curious, talented marketing designer with exceptional online and offline campaign experience who’s passionate about building brands and telling the GitBook story. As a founding member of the Marketing team you’ll work closely with teams across the company to design integrated, effective programs. You will ideate, design and execute creative solutions that align with GitBook’s roadmap. Your mission: build a strong brand for GitBook, one that makes us stand out from our competitors and allows us to communicate our product in the most clear and inspirational way to a technical audience.
What You Will Do:
- Ideate, design, and create illustrations & visual assets for our marketing website, email campaigns, presentation decks, product documentation, social media, digital ads, and other channels and media that support our marketing strategies.
- Become familiar and contribute to our brand guidelines, components library and overall brand identity, as well as the guidelines of any partner companies.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of user journey, funnels, and marketing channels to fuel appropriate creative design.
- Identify trends and customer needs to ensure the GitBook brand is ahead of the curve and relevant to our developer audience
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop GitBook’s brand system, tools and best practices on creative assets
- Accurately estimate the time required to complete work, and works successfully within time and cost constraints.
- Collaborate with product designers, web designers, and engineers to ensure the coherence of our end-to-end brand experience.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Get familiar with Marketing Insights to understand the impact of campaigns
- 2-5 years applied design experience or comparable on-the-job experience.
- Best in class graphic design skills (layout, typography, color, illustration)
- You have experience with design software and graphics editing software, such as: Figma/Framer, Adobe Creative Suite.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative.
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and a variety of projects, as well as an understanding of design principles
- Familiar with technology-driven creative environments and understanding of global B2B or SaaS businesses
Here is how our process will look like:
- Screening Call with Rocio[30 min] -> Cultural fit, overview experience, salary expectations
- Hiring Manager Screen with Asha, Interim Head of Marketing [45 min]
- Case Study [3-5 days to complete and send back]
- Peer Review Interview with Scott (Head of Product and Design) and Samy (CEO) [45 min]
- Overall Cultural Alignment with Sara (COO) [30 min]
- 100% remote. No joke, we are all over the world!
- Flexible hours
- Benefits depending on Location
- Stock options
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Go to Market