You can Framebridge just about anything. And we have. A million custom framed pieces and counting.
Framebridge is looking for a talented, energetic, and creative visual designer with a strong portfolio and commercial background to join our high-performing Creative Team. The ideal candidate has a bright and clean aesthetic, a deep interest in our customers, and a strong overall sense of beauty. They thrive in a busy, dynamic environment and love collaborating with other minds to produce innovative, effective, and on-brand design solutions. The Visual Designer will be a member of the Creative Team and will closely collaborate across Marketing, Merchandising, and Retail.
Framebridge is growing quickly! We’ll give you the opportunity to do the same.
- Execute a high volume of design work across a variety of digital and print placements (including but not limited to email, direct mail, digital ads, out-of-home, social media, and framebridge.com) while maintaining the Framebridge visual identity and voice.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team and project stakeholders to conceptualize, prioritize, and execute assets and deliverables on schedule. Harness and implement feedback from various sources to deliver successful creative.
- Help us explore new and innovative ways to tell the Framebridge story across new and existing channels while maintaining our core brand identity.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to analyze the performance of creative, and experiment with data-driven design solutions that help meet business goals (specifically conversion and brand awareness).
- Occasionally art direct and assist in the execution of photoshoots with in-house photographer or external agencies.
- Manage vendor or agency relationships for print collateral and/or digital assets.
- A stellar portfolio that demonstrates an elevated design aesthetic and thoughtful creative problem-solving.
- 3-5 years of experience in a design-related position in-house or at an agency (experience with consumer brands a must).
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
- Detail-oriented with a lot of pride in your work. You want your designs to be executed and implemented perfectly.
- A design approach that brings curiosity, empathy, inclusivity, and accessibility to every project. Our customers are diverse with unique stories to tell and they trust us with their favorite memories!
- Highly productive with strong organizational and interpersonal skills; able to adapt as priorities shift or direction evolves.
- Problem-solver and consensus-builder; able to take in diverse feedback and produce and defend design solutions that meet overarching project goals.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite + Sketch
- Experience with copywriting and editing is a must
- Illustration and animation experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Health insurance
- Basic life & disability insurance
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.