- 35 applicants
Research & Development
About Chili Piper
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Currently only hiring in the GMT-3 to GMT+3 time zones
Visual Designer Job Description
Our design team is still growing. We’ve been working on rebranding and redefining our design language to better showcase our product offering and who we are. We’re looking for you to help us further in this exciting adventure!
If your head is full of ideas and you would like to have an impact on how we market our existing and new products, this is a place for you. Our brand is playful, well recognized in the industry and our product vision is ambitious so it’s a perfect combination to do great visual work. We love to experiment and find new ways to impact our business.
You won’t be bored – your day can be filled with a bunch of different kinds of problems to solve, mainly focusing on landing pages and our product site.
Responsibilities and what you will do:
- Work side by side with our Marketing team to establish project objectives, ideate, design, and ship visual solutions that contribute to building our pipeline
- Leverage existing brand and visual language and evolve it over time to push industry standards
- Design outstanding landing pages and evolve our product website that converts
- Understand our products and our customer’s problems to be able to create compelling designs and show the product in a beautiful way!
- Create animations and motion design elements to support your ideas if that is your thing
- Own campaign advertisements and ideas with visuals end to end
- Coordinate with partner agency on smaller design work to maintain its quality
You will be great in this role if:
- You are fluent in Figma (both design and prototyping mode)
- Ideally, with 3-5 years of experience working in a creative side / design team or freelancing, SaaS experience is a huge bonus!
- You know the design principles (typography, working with colors, using grids, proportion rules, etc.) and it shows in your portfolio
- You are doing well communicating with your peers to multiply your output and help the team grow better
- You are familiar with design libraries and can use them
- You have experience with illustrations and creating or re-using them for your designs and our brand language
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job