- 159 applicants (23%)
Title:Video Editor – 100% Worldwide Remote
Location: Work from Anywhere
$50,000 – $80,000 per year
vidIQ is a forward-thinking organization dedicated to innovation, growth, and success. We pride ourselves on our strong commitment to providing exceptional products and services to our clients while fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment for our employees.
At vidIQ, we believe in a culture that values creativity, teamwork, and adaptability. Our diverse workforce is dedicated to our mission, and we are proud of the exceptional talent that drives our company forward. Our team members are our greatest asset, and we’re committed to providing opportunities for growth, development, and long-term success.
As we continue to expand and evolve, we’re seeking passionate, dedicated individuals to join our team. We offer a dynamic work environment where your skills and abilities will be challenged, and your professional development will be supported. At vidIQ, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with industry experts, and contribute to our ongoing success.
By joining vidIQ, you’ll become part of a company that values your unique talents and perspectives, empowering you to make a difference and shape the future of our industry. If you’re ready for a rewarding career with a company that is dedicated to your success, we invite you to explore our current job openings and take the first step toward an exciting new chapter in your professional journey.
Proficiency in programs such as or similar to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia
Be aware of current marketing trends and styles
- Having awareness of the vidIQ brand style, popular social media graphic designs to curate posts
- Strong editing skills using Adobe Premiere Pro/Final Cut Pro (Camtasia, Adobe audition an added bonus)
- Experience with motion graphics and/or animation tools (e.g Adobe After Effects/Cinema 4D etc)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Previous experience making YouTube content and/or running/managing a YouTube channel
What you will be doing
- Edit video content, approximately 3 long-form and 5 short-form videos per week; with a target of 72 hours turnaround.
- Repurpose video content into short form content (landscape to portrait/square videos) for distribution on Shorts, Tiktok, Reels etc. Average 5 per week.
- Source and maintain stock images, video, music and sound effects for the use in social post and video content (e.g. Envato, Epidemic sound, YouTube audio library)
- Collaborating and scheduling content workflow with talent’