Video Editor and Producer
- USA Only
Video Editor & Producer – BetSided
- US – Remote
Welcome to BetSided, home of entertaining and informative multimedia sports content presented through the lens of athletes and experts using betting insights to help tell the story. We’re not talking about who you should bet on based on a million analytical insights here. We’re talking about which quarterback your team should draft or why your favorite player is primed for a massive game that week based on what Vegas’ odds tell us. And let’s be honest, Vegas usually gets it right. Through this unique view, BetSided aims to cultivate strong, engaging relationships with fans and ultimately make everyone who wants to feel more comfortable learning and discussing sports betting.
BetSided is looking for a Video Editor & Producer to join this fast-growing team! The Video Editor & Producer will be involved in creating content for our website and social media channels for BetSided, a new betting site from Minute Media. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, efficient, and creative with strong attention to detail and a versatile video skillset that is willing to handle every part of production.
What You’ll Do
- Brainstorm with Editorial and Video teams for topical content that fits the BetSided brand
- Edit video content for social media and web platforms
- Create and update graphic packages
- Run live stream videos
- Direct talent
- Create, organize, and execute daily production schedule
What You Have
- Knowledge of various export settings for different social media platforms
- Ability to collaborate across teams
- Strong sports and sports betting knowledge
- Videography and live streaming experience
- 2+ years experience working with Adobe Premiere, After-Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder
- Can manage multiple projects at once
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, or holidays to cover live events
What You’ll Get
- Flexible work from home – our offices are in NYC so you can come in if you’re local or choose to work 100% from home wherever you are!
- $500 work from home stipend to style your home office!
- Free swag!
- Donation matching program
- Career development opportunities & workshops
- Free personal coaching & mental health counseling sessions
- Fun company events & volunteer opportunities
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401K benefits
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!