tinyBuild GAMES is hiring a
- 1 applicant (11%)
- Remote Worldwide
tinyBuild is a global video game publisher and developer focused on creating long-lasting, sustainable franchises across multiple media formats. Responsible for over 70 titles including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, and Potion Craft, the company has a dozen development studios spread across the US, EU, Serbia, and Ukraine.
We are looking for a VFX Artist who will create VFX for battles, environments, and cutscenes in Unreal Engine 5 and external packages for our new multiplatform single-player action RPG game Be: Brave! The project is in pre- production stage.
- Create VFX for battles, environments, and cutscenes in Unreal Engine 5 and external packages;
- Work closely with the art team and technical artist to maintain a consistent style and technical specifications for all VFX in the project.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- More than two years of experience as a VFX Artist in the gaming industry;
- More than two years of experience with UE4/5;
- Experience working with Cascade and Niagara;
- Ability to create materials for VFX in UE4/5;
- Knowledge of the 3D graphics pipeline – from modeling to integration and configuration in UE4/5;
- Knowledge of any 3D package of your choice: Blender, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max;
- Ability to work in any 2D package (Photoshop, etc);
- B2 level of English
- Understanding the specifics of optimizing game effects for different platforms.
Nice to have:
- Ability to create and propose new technical and art solutions;
- Experience working with Houdini;
- Experience creating and working with Hand Paint materials and effects.
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate English classes;
- Corporate hardware.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at tinyBuild GAMES. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired