- USA Only
Globaledit, a division of CoCreativ, is looking for a passionate UX/UI Designer to join our Product team. We are the leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that optimizes and accelerates creative production. CoCreativ is a family of integrated creative production companies based in New York City and Los Angeles with a well-established client base. Our Clients include leading fashion brands, retailers, and entertainment companies – including Morphe Cosmetics, L.L. Bean, Old Navy, and NBC.
We’re looking for a passionate designer who thrives in a fast paced agile work environment and takes ownership of their projects from start to finish. This role would require a UX/UI designer who is hands-on and collaborative—working with different team members from product to engineers to achieve business goals, while delivering an intuitive user experience for our end users.
Successful candidates will be working through the challenges businesses and creative teams face to streamline their workflow. You will need to ideate on design solutions based around what our customers love and where they feel pain points. This role will require you to provide quantitative and qualitative data to support your design thinking and to deliver a human centered design solution based on your findings.
- Provide support in helping to build and maintain the Global Edit Design system
- Apply knowledge of atomic design principles into the design process
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, user journeys, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how features function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare, present and effectively communicate lo and high fidelity comps to internal teams and key stakeholders
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and provide recommendations (e.g. responsiveness)
3-5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role within a B2B Enterprise and/or DTC SaaS capacity
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques and fluent in user centered design best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 5+ years equivalent professional experience
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience designing and shipping products for mobile and desktop
- Full working knowledge of Figma or Sketch (Figma preferred)
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Illustrator, Hype, Axure, and Keynote
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the user
- Ability to gather feedback from users and subject manage experts to take into consideration for UX/UI design
- Adept at handling and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Must be able to work quickly and collaboratively to share and receive feedback from team members (No EGO’s)
- Understanding of current web trends and user experience best practices
- Experience with having worked on SaaS products (agency experience a plus but not required)
Good to have
- Photography or Video production experience
- Awareness or familiarity working with various software SaaS platforms in Sales, Marketing and digital asset management like CMS, PIM, DAM, DRM.
- Experience/ understanding of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, indesign and illustrator)
- Experience in user research, developing user personas and usability testing
We offer a competitive benefits package including major medical, dental and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, commuter benefits, and employee discounts as well as PTO, summer Fridays and regular office events to celebrate our teams. We operate a hybrid work model with a balance between onsite and remote work. Beautiful workspace which includes two patio decks and open gallery space.
Our headquarters is based in Tribeca, NY, with offices in Los Angeles and studios in Williamsburg (Brooklyn). Some of our clients: Publicis, McCann Worldgroup, BBDO, Procter & Gamble, Wieden & Kennedy, Tommy Hilfiger, Absolut Vodka, Nike, Grey Worldwide, J. Walter Thompson, L’Oreal, Vogue, GQ, and W Magazine.