UX / UI Designer
- 11 applicants (39%)
About the role
Founded in London, UK, Series Eight is a remote, award-winning digital agency. We’re looking for a full-time UI Designer to join our growing 20-person team. You’ll be crafting visuals for brands, websites and e-commerce stores.
- Designing for websites, e-commerce stores, from ideation to delivery
- Leading and facilitating discovery workshops
- Taking insights and data and translating them into compelling concepts
- Pitching ideas and discussing concepts with clients and the internal team
- Working closely with our team of project managers, designers, copywriters, animators, illustrators and developers
- Conducting full hand-offs of your projects to the development team
- You have 3+ years experience, preferably in a creative agency or studio
- You know Figma like the back of your hand
- You have a strong understanding of UX best practices
- You show initiative; seek out what’s needed to be done and act on it
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re aware of technical limitations and understand how websites work in order to design in a functional manner
- You’re a self-starter
- You have a keen eye for typography and attention to detail
- You have a passion for learning and experimenting with new tools and techniques
- You’re passionate about the work we produce
We share a passion for what we do.
What we consider as ‘work’ and ‘play’ aren’t always clearly defined. Our curiosity and creativity connects us and drives us. And, as far as we’re concerned, staying in your comfort zone is always a no-go.
We love to learn.
We love to learn, especially from each other. We’re constantly honing our design, development, and copywriting skills, and mastering new platforms and features. Because the best learners are the lifelong ones.
We leave egos in the background.
We share honest feedback and challenge ideas, but we also focus on the common ground. We’ll challenge things for the sake of better work, but never just because. No one’s got time for that.
We build each other up.
We spend our days building sites and building up each other. A new project means a new opportunity to connect, collaborate, and celebrate our clients and teammates. In it together, and in it for the long run.
- Work from anywhere
- Be part of an awesome, collaborative team
- Monthly virtual socials and annual in-person team trips
- Friday 50/50s - 4 hours dedicated to growth and learning
- 28 days of annual holiday ☀️
- Long paid Christmas holiday 🎄
- Apple hardware
We’re serious about embracing diversity and equality, and believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better our work will be.
Whoever you are, wherever you’re based, and whatever else makes you, you - we’re here for it. If there are things we can do to support you during the interview process, then we want to know. And the same goes for the pronouns you use.
We believe in being ourselves, and we want you to be yourself, too.