UX - UI Designer
FULL – TIME
As a member of the product team, you will help be the glue that holds the company together. You will be able to set the tone and establish precedent as we scale the team. If you are excited by the prospect of changing the world by leading the way in healthcare interoperability, then 1upHealth may be the place for you.
UX Designers are the incubators that allow our ideas to germinate and to root. They ensure that what we build matters and that we build it right by defining the vision and the why behind our initiatives. They align closely with all corners of the organization, leveraging our combined techno-optimisms in order to radically reimagine healthcare.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate cross-functionally during the ideation phase to discuss product strategy, scope, business requirements, and technical constraints
- Execute all visual design stages from idea conception to the engineering hand-off, creating sketches, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc. to translate user stories and design ideas into both functional solutions and assets for sales/marketing
- Conduct research and gather data through competitive analysis, user interviews etc. to identify key insights and evidenced-based designs opportunities
- Conduct user interviews during the definition phase of product development and user testing during the launch phase continually to evaluate design choices and to translate feedback into subsequent iterations
- Implement and promote consistent design guidelines, branding, and styles across the full product portfolio including contributing to an evolving design system and component library
We are looking for people who have:
- 3+ years UI/UX experience
- Experience designing software in an iterative, agile framework
- Expertise on product design from ideation and development through launch and maintenance
- Familiarity with a prototyping tool such as Figma
- Familiarity with whiteboarding tools such as Miro or FigJam
You may also have:
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically Photoshop
- An understanding of the healthcare industry related to clinical care and revenue cycle
At 1upHealth, our mission is to unlock health data and improve industry outcomes. As leaders in FHIR® interoperability, our platform makes it easier for partners to access, integrate, aggregate, and share data across a variety of systems. 1upHealth is building a data ecosystem to promote the digital transformation of the industry and encourage insight-driven healthcare.
We are proud to announce that we have been named 2022 Best Places to Work in the Small Company and Best Paying Company categories by Built In Boston.
- 100% Paid BCBS Medical and Dental Insurance for Employees
- Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Home Office Stipend
- Commuter Stipend
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Parental Leave (16 weeks for birthing parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
- Company Meetings with Free Lunch
Interested in our work, but don’t see an opening that fits your background? Apply here and let us know what you think we could do together.