Taxfyle is looking for a UX Researcher to gather user insights in order to guide product, strategic, and operational design. You’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process — user research and user testing and feedback. You’ll collaborate across design, engineering, and operations to translate user needs into new features and strategies. The work you’ll do will be impactful and help shape the future of our product offerings.
The culture here at Taxfyle is something we’re incredibly proud of. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to may vary by the region or country you’re in, but you can expect stock options and a competitive salary.
We strive to create a transparent environment where all team members feel that their voices are heard and welcomed. We also aim to be a place where people can show up as their full selves each day and contribute their best. With more than 100 organizations and tens of thousands of users using our platform, our goal is to have a team that is representative of our users.
What You'll Do In This Role
- Divide your time across strategic research, problem validation, and solution validation.
- Lead user research initiatives and create strategic deliverables (such as journey maps, storyboards, competitive analyses, and personas).
- Evangelize research. Share user insights with the broader organization and externally in creative ways to increase empathy.
- Conduct quantitative research to answer specific research questions and to track and analyze company-wide metrics.
- Actively contribute to UX Research processes, documentation, and repositories.
- Extensive experience planning and conducting user research in a variety of formats and settings including: A/B testing, focus groups, surveys, and remote and in-person usability testing.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
You Should Apply If You Bring
- Significant professional experience with user research.
- Experience integrating user research and user-centered design (UCD) best practices into product designs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Experience working for a tech startup.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Enterprise software experience.
- Experience using statistical analysis on quantitative data.
- Developer platform/tool industry experience.
- 3 - 7 years of UX Research experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution
- A strong UX portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
- Proven experience in Figma, Adobe XD and/or similar design tools
Taxfyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.