UX Designer - Taiwan
- 6 applicants (13%)
Iron Forge is expanding our design team. We are looking for motivated self- starters with a strong attention to detail to help us forge elegant solutions to complex problems. This person will work with product managers and engineers to extract product requirements, map process flows, create wireframes and design high-fidelity mockups A successful candidate will have an insatiable curiosity about our client’s problems and an innate ability to exceed the project’s goals and timelines. This role is open to remote candidates.
Gather and communicate project requirements with internal stakeholders including project managers and engineers.
Illustrate design and product ideas using techniques such as storyboards, information architecture, flow diagrams.
Utilize Figma to create wireframes, UX workflows, high fidelity screens, and clickable prototypes.
Utilize process maps, information architecture, wireframes, low fidelity screens to communicate intuitive and efficient UX to project stakeholders.
Work with engineers and product managers to successfully incorporate user and client into product designs.
- Proven experience as a web and mobile product designer.
- Experience and deep understanding of Figma and its associated functionalities and limits.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with an abilty to collaborate between multiple teams.
- Online portfolio showcasing problem solving and design skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML and css.
- Knowledge of user interface and information design principles.
- Experience with creating and maintaining design systems is a plus.