We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our team, either in Stockholm or remote. You will be involved in the product design process from A-Z. You will research, analyze, and sketch out concepts and wireframes to help define new ideas, iterate on these, and build clickable prototypes for which you will develop the final look and feel together with a UI Designer.
Research reports, user personas, user stories, wireframes, and prototypes are just a few of the outputs you’ll be in charge of. Your research, ideas, and designs will frame and identify user needs and goals. You’ll identify product design and functionality to address user pain points.
It’s an exciting and challenging environment with good opportunities to develop as a UX and Product Designer.
What we’re looking for
- You have an excellent portfolio
- You have relevant studies in HCI, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design, or a closely related field
- You have 3+ years of agency experience (or equivalent)
- You have excellent knowledge of Figma / Sketch + Adobe Creative Suite
- You have an excellent understanding of User Interface and User Experience
- You have knowledge of prototyping tools
- You’re a conceptual thinker, we want you to be a part of the initial creative process and not only execution
- You have a positive attitude and approaches problems and teammates with compassion and optimism
- Define – Research and analysis
- Prototype – Concepts, flows, and journeys
- Design – UX/UI templates, principles, and systems
- Implement – documentation, quality assurance, and go-to-market
About Most Studios
At Most Studios, we build strong brands and lovable products, and we do it for clients that truly push boundaries and shape the future. We have a fierce belief that great brands are built upon a holistic approach to brand design and user experience.
Our team consists of 20+ designers, entrepreneurs, and product experts that have designed, launched, iterated, and grown 100’s of brands and services to millions of users all over the world.
We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world, from garage stage start-ups to industry giants, they all blaze the trail in their respective fields. We work with companies like Klarna, Lifesum, Trustly, Electrolux, IKEA, iZettle, and many more. We also create and develop our own in-house projects, such as the awarded Soon app, and Buddy, as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- 4,5% pension on top of salary per month
- 3000 SEK per year for health-related expenses, such as gym membership, sports gear, yoga class, etc.
- 5 weeks yearly vacation
- Fully equipped Macbook pro
- iPhone + phone bill paid
- Work remote or from our office in Stockholm
- Great parental leave policy (90% of salary + 3000k per month)
- We’re strong believers in work/life balance
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A dynamic, fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
If you're interested, email us your portfolio!