- USA Only
- 17 applicants
What we do
MODE provides guidance and tools for enterprise customers to improve their operations by connecting to physical world data, allowing businesses to be more proactive and efficient in what they want to accomplish.
We are looking for a UX Designer to create a modern user experience for our enterprise customers.
UX Designer responsibilities include understanding product requirements, designing graphic elements and page navigations. It includes building consistent user experiences across multiple web and mobile applications from MODE. The designer is also responsible for helping our PR/marketing team on MODE's web presence, trade show booths, and advertising materials. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design softwares and wireframe tools. The below are the detailed responsibilities for UX Designer.
- Understand user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Design user flows and page navigations
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems based on user feedback
- Provide consistent design across MODE's products
- Design visual aspects of trade show booths
- Design layout and visuals of promotional materials
- Formal training or work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects (online or offline)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design softwares like Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Appreciative and sensitive to cultural diversity of users. MODE's product is marketed in Asia and the US.
- Good understanding of internationalization / localization
- Experience of offline/physical design (designing printed flyers and/or tradeshow booths)
- Creativity in their ability to find solutions and make clarity towards vagueness.
- Team player with strong communication skills and capable of building good relationships with people.
- Action-oriented with reasonable thoughts and common sense.
- Open to other cultures.