- USA Only
- 18 applicants (38%)
About the UX Designer position
HQ is a digital agency, whose design projects include user interface, web sites, mobile apps, and branding. We work with clients across a variety of industries and sizes.
We are looking for a skilled UX Designer who will design our software and platforms to help meet our customers' needs. You will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers, by combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
A successful candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. We also expect you to have strong portfolio of UX and visual design projects.
UX Designer responsibilities are:
- Analyze and meet product specifications and user expectations
- Perform concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Build wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approach
- Collaborate with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Discuss design ideas and prototypes with developers
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
UX Designer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on design projects
- A solid portfolio of design projects
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Familiarity of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience in project management and research will be a bonus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
We have an amazing office in Ogden, Utah with 360° views of the mountains and city, though much of our team works remotely as well. Our team is the most important part of our company, and we prioritize the needs of our team the most. We like working on interesting projects using cool technologies with fun people. Our culture embodies those goals.
- Paid holidays
- PTO accrual
- Retirement match
- Extreme schedule flexibility
- Reimbursement for phone, phone plan, and computer
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Huge variety of work and project types