UX Content Designer
We are a group of brands created by a diverse group of individuals. What started as Unibet in 1997, is today Kindred, one of Europe's fastest-growing online gambling companies with over 1,500 employees representing more than 60 nationalities working across 9 brands. With major hubs in London, Malta, Stockholm, and Gibraltar, working together to deliver digital entertainment for our 27 million customers every day.
We have leading Sportsbook, Casino & Games, Poker, and Bingo products via desktop, tablet, and mobile. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the development into areas such as technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, well player safety, and responsible gambling improvements.
We are looking for a Content Designer to build human-centric content for our products. You will work closely with Product designers, researchers, marketing, engineers, and product owners to build engaging and compelling, and enjoyable experiences. Through the application of different types of media, you will design intuitive interactions, removing complexity and building relevance and inclusivity.
This is a user experience-focused role (not marketing/comms). Your north star is being unequivocally user focussed and committed to creating habit- forming products and journeys that customers love.
By working closely with a broad range of business stakeholders, the Content Designer will:
- Work on new features helping to define the user experience, as well as reviewing and iterating on existing content.
- Contribute to strategic decisions within Experiences, sharing expertise through active collaboration.
- Integrate Content Design into the wider company, embedding processes and workflows, and help shape kindred's overall content strategy.
- Help drive quality, best practices, and localised brand approach.
- Act as an advocate for user-centered design
Your skills and experience:
- Expert in User-centred design principles and resolving problematic moments in the user journey
- An advocate of evidence-based content – strong skills in both discovery and usability testing
- Ability to guide on how content contributes to the user experience, as well as educate on the role of content in the design team
- Strong knowledge of research methodologies, data analysis, and experience running user testing
- Experience assessing audience for content comprehension, perception, and sentiment
- Familiarity with content modeling, information architecture, information design, and UX
- Excellence at creating copy for product-based interaction, interface, and communication with the customer.
- Experience using design systems and creating content libraries
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, specifically with Product designers and researchers
- Strong writing and communication skills, nuanced to the needs to the audience and conveys product features and interactions with personality
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
You are an outgoing and social person with a mature and positive attitude who is passionate about delivering an amazing experience for our customers and comfortable working in a diverse operational environment. You are a problem solver with a collaborative mindset and are able to engage with a wide range of business stakeholders, build relationships, and are highly motivated to seek opportunities to improve the way we operate.
You are passionate about user experience and the important role digital content plays in delivering a striking and impactful customer experience.
How you will be measured:
- Fulfillment of OKRs
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth.
This position is open to be based in any of our main hub locations.