UX and UI Designer
- Remote Worldwide
Privacy Notice: At eCore, we’re committed to respecting your privacy. We use Breezy HR, a web-based hiring platform, to assist our recruitment process. As part of that process, we require you to submit a personal information/identification document that will be treated with high confidentiality and shared with authorized hiring team members only. Your identification document is used for screening purposes and your personal information is used to determine whether or not you’re a good fit for current and future roles at our company. Please provide accurate information, otherwise, your application will be disqualified and you will not be able to reapply in the future.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT:
About the Company:
The eCore Organization combines virtual work, international development, and a wealth of entrepreneurial experience. We all believe in using technology, talent, and innovation to simplify costly business processes while providing jobs to hard-working individuals deserving of opportunities and those serve as our organization’s core values.
About the Worker Community:
eCore Services gives skilled individuals access to fair wage digital work all over the globe. The majority of eCore members were underemployed or unemployed before joining. Because our worker community is structured like a traditional workforce, members have the opportunity to develop essential skills, professional development, advances in career, work in teams, and interact with community members.
About the position:
We are looking for a UI/UX designer interested in designing performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the product.
• Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Expertise in UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms and design guidelines.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Ability to work independently, finding solutions to challenges, and be self- driven
• Full ownership of a job and drive its deliverables and client communication.
• Can provide sample work demonstrating experience creating end-to-end user- centered design solutions and patterns, articulated in both visual and written formats. As a remote, distributed team, design feedback is often asynchronous, so reviewers need to be able to fully understand what is being proposed without relying on a meeting or discussion in which the design is presented.
• Experience designing SaaS products and features, and translating abstract and technical concepts into simple, elegant, and easy-to-use user interfaces.
• Able to produce and iterate on multiple design explorations to arrive at a robust solution that accounts for complex requirements.
• Highly detail-oriented and organized – used to thinking through the entirety of the user experience and striving to improve it at every step.
• Strong practical knowledge of design principles and best practices in user experience and usability.
• Experience collaborating with engineers on a cross-functional software development team to effectively plan and support the implementation of the design.
• Fluent in English, with excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly, solicit and respond to feedback, and convey rationale behind design choices.
• Able to work with an overlap of at least 4 hours from 9am – 5pm US PST. Daily standups are required and held at 10am PST.
• 20 hours per week availability, Can work in PST timezone
• Minimum Experience: 5+ years
The screening process is composed of the following, respectively:
- Video Interview
- Live Interview
- Training & Probation