User Interface Designer
- USA Only
- 5 applicants
We are on a mission to bring focus back to personal, real-world connections and create products that spark conversation and build long-lasting connections. We utilize NFC technology as a means of quick transfer, directing users to their dot.Profile. As a User Interface Designer at dot.cards, you will create and improve existing UI to help people connect.
You will work on...
You will be responsible for maintaining our existing design system. As a User Interface Designer you will oversee the creation of new user interfaces that expand upon our existing design system.
- Designing UI from a user story.
- Creating promotional graphics to drive conversions.
- UI split testing to optimize outcome.
- Developing new product package designs.
- Solving high level problems fast, while finding the best solution.
- Improving the interface of the dot.Profile
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc.)
- 3D mockup experience would be nice to have.
- Creative thinking and an eye for good design is a must for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Hybrid work environment.
dot. card believes in building beautifully functional solutions to the mundane. We are not only building a brand but a platform to be the standard when it comes to modern networking. Over 300,000 individuals and small businesses have trusted dot. with their networking needs. We are cash flow positive and have already closed our seed round of funding.