Juice is hiring a
User Experience Designer
- 22 applicants (21%)
User Experience (UX) Designer
Juice, a digital agency is seeking a curious, resourceful and driven UX Designer to join our team.
We're a remote friendly, asynchronous work environment — which means we're looking for someone that is a self-starter, and can be assertive.
- Own the discovery & "hunt for insights" part of the project. This could mean run meetings, create discovery questionnaires, review data, and more
- Participate/lead strategy sessions with client to merge "content" and website structure.
- Create low-fi mockups and interactive prototypes in Figma
- Work in Miro and/or Octopus to create sitemaps and content mapping
- Create UX flows, storyboards, diagrams, and wireframes as needed
- Work with other team members (visual designers, illustrators, and developers) to ensure quality and deliverable meet requirements
What a day looks like
- Sending and receiving Slack messages throughout your day
- Creating Loom videos to work and keep things moving (we're Async here)
- Participate/lead client strategy meetings
- Go for a walk
- Make a killer sandwich
- Design wireframes & prototypes in Figma
- English speaking
- Figma — Auto layout, components, and prototyping
- Friendly and a team mentality
- Curious & resourceful to continue to learn/grow in your field
- Proficient understanding of Human Centered Design principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Pursue a deep understanding of user motivations
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Juice. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired